Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert Your Good News HERE
Top two would be the same. But I would add to the Packers meltdown by saying that the 49ers are in transition, especially if they deal Jimmy G, the Bears don't have a QB who can compete this year, the Lions are the Lions, the Falcons are trading Julio, it will be years before we see the Saints competitive again. It's a good time for the Vikings to be putting together a run. 

Appreciate the theme Barr. My daughter-in-law just got her nursing degree. My oldest son went back to college and just completed another semester. My 2nd son is graduating from college next week and my youngest son is graduating from high school with honors next week as well. My wife and I are planning a vacation together at Glacier the end of June. And there is hope for the Vikings to win the division and maybe more (offseason is always so hopeful).

My grandson graduated high school this month and will be attending the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque on an Academic scholarship.  My granddaughter still throws rocks... 

Quote: @mblack said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Vikings execute top notch draft

packers in full meltdown

Girlfriend gets new job with the state as a Care Coordinator for Medicaid. Starts with SIX WEEKS of paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, full paid for health insurance, ST disability, LT disability, and six other kinds of insurance, and a sweet sweet retirement plan that includes a pension

Oldest gets new job where he hangs up his lab coat as a chemist, and puts his Masters in Jurisprudence to work

Youngest gets married in six weeks down in Anna Maria

Yup, good stuff folks.
Congrats! I would have no idea what to do with 6 weeks vacation :-)

Well, if my contract doesn't get extended in September, we're going to rent an RV and head west for a month.

Kids and family are healthy.  Knock on wood we made it though Covid unscathed.  Wife's business is rocking to the point that we're in the process of hiring her help.  My business is doing great.  Doing some long over due projects on the house/farm. 

But most importantly.  My sweetcorn survived the late freeze here and I should have July 4th sweetcorn!!!  Priorities!!!! 

It's spring in ND and Minnesota!  We already opened up the lake cabin and have the docks, lifts, and deck boat in the lake.  The internet is hookup and running too.  I plan on working from the cabin quite often once the weather heats up a bit more.
Nice post, Barr, and congrats!

My son is finishing his second year at Georgetown Law School and accepted a job with one of the top Wall Street firms; my daughter just finished her freshman year at Duke and is now partying with her friends in Myrtle Beach; and at this rate I will need to win the Lotto in order to be able to retire.

Quote: @dadevike said:
My son is finishing his second year at Georgetown Law School and accepted a job with one of the top Wall Street firms; my daughter just finished her freshman year at Duke and is now partying with her friends in Myrtle Beach; and at this rate I will need to win the Lotto in order to be able to retire.
lol, love it!

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Kids and family are healthy.  Knock on wood we made it though Covid unscathed.  Wife's business is rocking to the point that we're in the process of hiring her help.  My business is doing great.  Doing some long over due projects on the house/farm. 

But most importantly.  My sweetcorn survived the late freeze here and I should have July 4th sweetcorn!!!  Priorities!!!! 
early sunglow? 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
my oldest is gonna graduate high school been a struggle
Congrats on the milestone.  Having several kids, some excel and some are continual trials.  

I got a grandbaby now, am working and healthy.  What more is there to life?  Other than watching the packer meltdown with joy.