Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy
Guys, I cannot stop laughing at this situation. It really gets better by the day...he's such a Karen

need to photoshop K'aaron paddling frantically on the floating dumpster fire

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1389997796296691719
Wow, are you going to just sit back for this, Brian? He's clearly sabotaging the business you've spent millions putting together. You know what I'd do with that contract you both signed? 

[Image: 60361e2c-2d9b-422e-8f41-f49db6158c72_text.gif]

Who are the Packers teammates leaking what Rodgers says about their GM in group chats?

I don't know Bill, but I think they're good, patriotic Americans who know an injustice when they see one. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Who are the Packers teammates leaking what Rodgers says about their GM in group chats?

I don't know Bill, but I think they're good, patriotic Americans who know an injustice when they see one. 
you mean not all the packer players think he walks on water and should be worshiped? 

This is going to get uglier before it's over...  I just hope Rodgers gets traded to an AFC team.

so by calling the packer GM "Krause"  is that really KAaron compaing himself to the GOAT of the hardwood?   really KAaron,  you are that full of yourself?

Brian needs to spank that child and send him to bed with no supper.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
This is going to get uglier before it's over...  I just hope Rodgers gets traded to an AFC team.
All signs point to Denver. Buzz here is that Rodgers was the reason they didn't draft Fields at 9. If so, Vikings win twice. Rodgers out of the division and Fields in. :-)