Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, This Guy Sounds Pretty Good
Quote: @Bullazin said:
You can see the  potential and love the hustle. 

watching that hustle play, he has contain as the corner is press man and turns to run with the WR. i assume his first read is the back, so i would have loved to see him switch off his read to the QB and once QB is empty, drive hard to that backside gap. Alot to ask but if his awareness develops and he gets one of his arms on the RB, maybe its 8 yards instead of 40. 
I would disagree, and cite the answer I quoted above.  He does his job in that play, and once his gap wasn't in play, he hustled it down from behind.  If he goes into his gap, I don't see how he can get to the RB.

2. Time with the Seminoles
Robinson began his college career as a redshirt in 2016, which was Dalvin Cook's final season of running past Florida State's opponents.
He said he hadn't connected with Cook recently but is excited about the opportunity to team with Cook again.
Robinson did well on the field and in the classroom at Florida State. His production included 9.0 tackles for loss in 2019 and 7.0 more in a reduced 2020 campaign. He also had 3.0 sacks in each of the past two seasons.
In 2020, he was named to the All-ACC Academic Team and a Seminole Scholar, which followed two years on the ACC Honor Roll.
Looks like another trait they like in their DL is smart.

“I always find that guy in the draft where I say, man I’d love to get my hands on this kid, and he’s the guy.”

-Andre Patterson on #Vikings rookie DE Janarius Robinson, via KFAN