Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not Crying, You're Crying

Awesome. 

That was awesome. It got me emotional. They work so hard chasing their dream. I love it. 

Not a dry seat in the house...

Part of the reason I liked Zaven Collins so much was his personality. I watched an interview with him about a month ago and could never forget it. He looks and sounds like the CEO of a company. For a month he was my pick for best defensive player in this draft. You couldn't find more different personalities than Parsons and Collins. One's a kid (might always be). The other's a man. 

Going through the years of practice, weights, off-season workouts, 2 a days, games, victory, defeat, heat, humidity, injuries (waiting for x-rays & prayers) taping up, smelly laundry, and against all odds....what a great feeling it must be when you get that call.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Part of the reason I liked Zaven Collins so much was his personality. I watched an interview with him about a month ago and could never forget it. He looks and sounds like the CEO of a company. For a month he was my pick for best defensive player in this draft. You couldn't find more different personalities than Parsons and Collins. One's a kid (might always be). The other's a man. 
I had never heard Rousseau speak before last night. He also seems like a guy who has things in perspective and is well spoken.

The speech is great, but have you ever been down to the last cup in beer pong and your partner gives you the ultimate pep talk? Those are the talks that get the juices flowin....sorry, it's friday afternoon and I may have beer on my mind

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
The speech is great, but have you ever been down to the last cup in beer pong and your partner gives you the ultimate pep talk? Those are the talks that get the juices flowin....sorry, it's friday afternoon and I may have beer on my mind
Already having one....

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Yea and then you flashback to all the training/workouts and sacrifices getting to the next beer pong level.  My Brother in law is actually that serious with cornhole Smile