Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy

So yeah, I'm in Denver. And yeah, like most teams, the Broncos would be very interested in discussing a potential trade for Aaron Rodgers. Whether the Packers will discuss it, or do it... that's a "beautiful mystery" as of right now... Stay tuned.

He's not going anywhere. This is a non-story....but its a 'story' because, you know, 24/7 news cycle.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1387882998444474376

This is GLORIOUS!
meh, I couldn't get through that one.

Quote: @greediron said:
Rick should reach out to Guetenkeusnst, just to send them spinning.
Well, interesting that the 49er trade talk leaks right now.  No way 49ers called the Packer this week because I am sure the Packers had not worked up any of the top 10 talent in the draft.   Makes it impossible for the Packers to properly prepare for #3 overall.  So, either the 49ers are trolling the Packers by making the trade offer on the eve of the draft or the 49ers or Rodgers leaked this trade offer (which was made a while ago) to screw with the Packers and put pressure on them.  The timing of the leak is a screw you moment.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@greediron said:
Rick should reach out to Guetenkeusnst, just to send them spinning.
Well, interesting that the 49er trade talk leaks right now.  No way 49ers called the Packer this week because I am sure the Packers had not worked up any of the top 10 talent in the draft.   Makes it impossible for the Packers to properly prepare for #3 overall.  So, either the 49ers are trolling the Packers by making the trade offer on the eve of the draft or the 49ers or Rodgers leaked this trade offer (which was made a while ago) to screw with the Packers and put pressure on them.  The timing of the leak is a screw you moment.
or waving the middle finger at Rodgers.  

I agree tho, Packers wouldn't trade him in the conference IMO.  Funny it seems both camps (rodg and pack) are blaming each other for leaking it.

However this turns out, I just hope there's some disgruntled players on the Packers for the coming season.  The Saints are a close second, but I pretty much wish them misery for the rest of their lives.  

Leaks, trade, no trade, unhappiness, blame, pressure, panicked Packer fans, middle fingers.... 

::deep breath::

This feels so good.

They should trade him to SF so he could be closer to his family.

Lololololololololololol