Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy

[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 11m
Over the last month, Aaron Rodgers had his agent Dave Dunn fly out to Green Bay for several days of meetings to work through the situation. Rodgers refused a restructure. Wanted an extension. Teams called knowing he wasn’t happy. GB rebuffed them. Offered an extension. No deal.

Quite a bit of salt here if you want to read GB fans reacting:
from r/GreenBayPackers

You will know the Packers truly want to keep Rodgers when they draft 6 wide receivers over the next 3 days.

Hope Rodgers doesn't have a dog.

Jay Glazer
@JayGlazer
· 4m
Aaron told Packers he doesn’t want to return as @AdamSchefter said and I think it’s more than a contract deal, I think he’s pretty strongly convicted that he doesn’t want to go back to Packers.

Lol. The only way this day gets better is if Kate Upton shows up at my door.

Yeah....Don't care.

Never did.

Let him cry it out, he'll be fine

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The Packers can't be surprised...They flirt with every girl at the party...gave one of them their number (Jordan Love)...And now wifey is pissed

Shocking!!!!!
In my best Ticey @ draft night after Vikings blew their #1 choice twice voice....

"Alright, alright -- everyone settle down"

Rogers aint going anywhere.

Packers supposedly turned down a kings ransom to the 49'ers earlier. And while Demovsky said it was bunk, PA was saying his source on Packer radio confirmed it was very legit.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Yeah....Don't care.

Never did.

Let him cry it out, he'll be fine
Yup.  Perfect place for him, stuck in sconi, not wanting to be there.  Maybe he can get some more people fired.