Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Udoh to the COVID list

Play Davis already, we know how horrible Dozier is

If they wont play Davis is Willie Beavers employed?  =)

Its come down to this, the last two games of the regular season and the team has come full circle with Dozier back in the starting lineup.  He has gone from being released to start the season, to being resigned to the practice squad, to being active on game day, and now back in the starting lineup.  He is the example of everything that is wrong with the offensive line.  This means one of two things, either Zimmer is so hard headed and stubborn he wont play Davis under any circumstance or Spielman has absolutely no clue how to scout and draft offensive linemen and just happens to get lucky and pick one by accident every 4 years.

How is it that other teams can plug and play 4th, 5th, or even 6th round picks and not miss a beat?  The Rams, on Sunday after an injury shuffled the line they inserted a 3rd string UNDRAFTED free agent at LT and he held his own against Zimmer's defensive ends. Absolutely unreal.

End of November, Davis had an ankle issue but I have seen nothing since then.

Maybe the ghost of Willie Davis will visit Zim and Wyatt will get a start.

I think whatever's wrong with Davis (weight? shape? shitferbrains?) will have to be fixed in the off season. What's weird is that he didn't really look that bad in the preseason. I've heard Luke Braun say that he didn't know who to block. OK, but from my seat he appeared to hold his ground pretty well, even if it was the wrong guy. You can't teach him who to block in 4 months?