Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mannion out due to Covid; Mr. Mond, please step right up

Wait Zimmer said that would never happen...Because Mannion was vaccinated.

There's no way Omicron wasn't going to rampage a locker room in any of the sports. It's just way too contagious. Playoffs are going to be very interesting for all the wrong reason. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
There's no way Omicron wasn't going to rampage a locker room in any of the sports. It's just way too contagious. Playoffs are going to be very interesting for all the wrong reason. 
I dont think rampage and omnicron should be in the same sentence considering the reports that many of those testing positive are asymptomatic or showing very low grade symptoms at most.

I will be curios to see how rhe natural antibodies from this variant stand up against the future variants,  since the antibodies from previous variants are reported to be pretty ineffective with O.

Back to the topic,  if this game gets away from them,  I would like to see Mond get a few series later in the game to see how much or little he has progressed,   of course if he didn't get shit for snaps this week that wouldn't be a fair evaluation 

Unless Cousins is out with an injury there is no way we see Mond play anytime this year.  

Zimmer lives in the now and has zero interest in seeing how player "x" looks going into next year. 

I am not just saying this because he is on the hot seat, he has shown that all 8 years.

He has no foresight.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
I dont think rampage and omnicron should be in the same sentence considering the reports that many of those testing positive are asymptomatic or showing very low grade symptoms at most.

I will be curios to see how rhe natural antibodies from this variant stand up against the future variants,  since the antibodies from previous variants are reported to be pretty ineffective with O.

Back to the topic,  if this game gets away from them,  I would like to see Mond get a few series later in the game to see how much or little he has progressed,   of course if he didn't get shit for snaps this week that wouldn't be a fair evaluation 
By "rampage" I mean players eligible to play...

We got about 5 icu beds left open in the state of MN (yes an exaggeration but it's not good) so I'm not sure the health care workers would agree Omicron isnt quite the challenge. Add to that most of the therapeutics today are pretty useless vs this new strain. 

It's not a stretch to say its most likely the unvaxed in those icu beds, so the continued strain on health care could have been minimized.

Thats my beef today; the strain on the health care system and professionals. How sustainable is it?

If you dont want to get vaxed dont, your decision. Its too bad it strains the system so much. I have a lot of empathy for the health care people. They've been through hell and back.  

That's as much down that rabbit hole I want to go lol!

I'm shocked KC isnt on the list tbh. 

They damn well better protect Cousins especially with the rib issue. Ugh

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

By "rampage" I mean players eligible to play...

We got about 5 icu beds left open in the state of MN (yes an exaggeration but it's not good) so I'm not sure the health care workers would agree Omicron isnt quite the challenge. Add to that most of the therapeutics today are pretty useless vs this new strain. 

It's not a stretch to say its most likely the unvaxed in those icu beds, so the continued strain on health care could have been minimized.

Thats my beef today - the strain on the health care system and professionals. If you dont want to get vaxed dont, your decision. Its too bad it strains the system so much. I have a lot of empathy for the health care people.  

That's as much down that rabbit hole I want to go lol!

I'm shocked KC isnt on the list tbh. 

You know the other strains of covid are still running through the population.  The covid filling hospitals is not being sorted out by type as far as I have seen anywhere.  Most reports I have read have seen very little hospitalization world wide from O where they are testing for strain types..

And yes, I to am very surprised that as much of an asset as Mannion is to Cousins that they are not both out if one is.

SHIT SHOW.