Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Away from the typical Zim/KC stuff...
...no Barr, Kendricks, Hunter, Griffen, Darrisaw, Cook, and no Thielen after the first quarter.

I'd be the first to kick our coach out the door, but holy SHIT have we been snakebitten this season....
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

It's the same old story, same old song and dance, my friend.  

Quote: @Zanary said:
...no Barr, Kendricks, Hunter, Griffen, Darrisaw, Cook, and no Thielen after the first quarter.

I'd be the first to kick our coach out the door, but holy SHIT have we been snakebitten this season....
And they damn near pulled it off too...

PP also

At this time of year, every team has injuries.  The Lions, with a much worse roster, played without:
  • Frank Ragnow -- who was just extended for 4 years at 54 million.
  • Jeff Okudah -- 3rd overall pick in 2020.
  • Romeo Okwara -- 10 sacks last year; just signed to a 3 year 39 million contract. 
  • Trey Flowers -- in 2019, signed a 5 year, 90 million dollar contract.
  • D'Andre Swift -- best offensive player.
Every team has lost good players at this time of year.  It is up to coaching and management to have a plan and players to elevate the roster when great players go down.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@Zanary said:

At this time of year, every team has injuries.  The Lions, with a much worse roster, played without:
  • Frank Ragnow -- who was just extended for 4 years at 54 million.
  • Jeff Okudah -- 3rd overall pick in 2020.
  • Romeo Okwara -- 10 sacks last year; just signed to a 3 year 39 million contract. 
  • Trey Flowers -- in 2019, signed a 5 year, 90 million dollar contract.
  • D'Andre Swift -- best offensive player.
Every team has lost good players at this time of year.  It is up to coaching and management to have a plan and players to elevate the roster when great players go down.
Man, all those missing pieces and the Lions damn near pulled it off....oh wait they did, Campbell is one hell of a coach to overcome all that Smile

Kubes Jr

I actually think he is a pretty good talent and I kinda hope we retain him. 

This offense should be better with all the capital we have invested on the oline. It makes sense that we are passing centric considering what we have invested ar the QB position. but why can we not run the ball more effectively puzzles me.  

If our run game was more like SF, in design with more motion etc, maybe it would be more successful? 

But on the flip side, most of those players were part of some real stinkers earlier in the season so would the outcome have been any different?  Maybe but then maybe not.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@Zanary said:

But on the flip side, most of those players were part of some real stinkers earlier in the season so would the outcome have been any different?  Maybe but then maybe not.
Thumbs down on the truth

Quote: @minny65 said:
@Greylock said:
@Zanary said:

Thumbs down on the truth
happy on the sad?