Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins game postponed for non weather reasons
why would  not a average person fear further life   it's a rush to judgment another reason to loot burn and steal

and it sounds like she was just trying to tazer  it was not purposeful from what is being reported  

if this young man would just followed police instructions he would be alive right now

Lets punt this tragedy over to the ST board, eh?

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
if this young man would just followed police instructions he would be alive right now
I think the bullet had something to do with it too.

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
if this dumb cop followed police instructions, the young man would be alive right now. 

its a fuck up on both ends, stop choosing sides.  It shows the boot licker in you

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Lets punt this tragedy over to the ST board, eh?
I agree,  I am going to leave it on the main board for a few more hours so that any that are participating that dont have access to the ST board know its being moved and can request access.   After mid morning though it will be moved since its is most surely going to go in a direction the main board doesnt need or allow.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@Viking1987 said:
I think the bullet had something to do with it too.
I dont think anybody is going to refute that,  its just a matter of noting that these types of incidents are not what many would call innocent victims.  tragic,  yes,....justified, rarely,   but just like so many other similar high profile incidents the vicitim is not innocent in the matter,  their actions often lead to the sad and unfortunate outcomes.

Quote: @Skodin said:
@Viking1987 said:
if this dumb cop followed police instructions, the young man would be alive right now. 

its a fuck up on both ends, stop choosing sides.  It shows the boot licker in you
settle down,  what he said is no less true than what you said.

What might be another tragic, ironic element to this?

The cop who pulled the wrong weapon was training other cops at the time. 22 year vet. 

Should she do time for this???