Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Hug For Roger

[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Presumptive No. 1 pick Trevor Lawrence is declining the chance to attend the draft in Cleveland and is instead choosing to watch it at Clemson with a few family members and friends, per sources. Despite NFL’s invite, Lawrence never wavered in his desire to watch draft at Clemson.

[Image: m05ru6rhtruf.jpeg]

So, no repeat of this 2020 memory? Too bad.

[Image: EWaxJnMUEAAu8zL?format=jpg&name=medium]

Quote: @Nichelle said:

Did he really announce picks while slouched in an arm chair?  Wow.  

Clemson Cleveland what's the difference.   mson and veland, that's all.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Nichelle said:

Gotta remember this is Pick 91 on the 2nd day of the draft...  if I was announcing the picks from home, I'd have my feet up on an ottoman while drinking a cocktail!!!  Make it spicy!!!  

LOL

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@greediron said:
@Nichelle said:

Gotta remember this is Pick 91 on the 2nd day of the draft...  if I was announcing the picks from home, I'd have my feet up on an ottoman while drinking a cocktail!!!  Make it spicy!!!  

LOL
Good point.  But he just looks like a dufus.  But maybe that isn't just the slouching in the chair.

Amongst those to accept an invite to the NFL Draft: Alabama QB Mac Jones, North Dakota St QB Trey Lance, LSU WR Ja’Marr Chase, Alabama WR DeVonta Smith, Florida TE Kyle Pitts, Alabama DT Christian Barmore, Miami DE Greg Rousseau, Penn St LB Micah Parsons, Va Tech CB Caleb Farley.

Huggers and high fivers.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Amongst those to accept an invite to the NFL Draft: Alabama QB Mac Jones, North Dakota St QB Trey Lance, LSU WR Ja’Marr Chase, Alabama WR DeVonta Smith, Florida TE Kyle Pitts, Alabama DT Christian Barmore, Miami DE Greg Rousseau, Penn St LB Micah Parsons, Va Tech CB Caleb Farley.

Huggers and high fivers.
Any bets on the last man standing? Best odds probably Barmore. Then Rousseau. But I'm gonna go for the big money and say Parsons. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Huggers and high fivers.
Any bets on the last man standing? Best odds probably Barmore. Then Rousseau. But I'm gonna go for the big money and say Parsons. 
With two back surgeries, I will go Farley.