Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Jesus, for Eric Kendricks...
Our best player on D this year...

Might be one of the best MLB's in football right now. 

Kendricks is one of my favorite Vikings. He is a gifted athlete but a really good dude. I met him in 2018 and he is just super nice. Really happy to see him have such a fantastic game yesterday.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Kendricks is one of my favorite Vikings. He is a gifted athlete but a really good dude. I met him in 2018 and he is just super nice. Really happy to see him have such a fantastic game yesterday.
Yup a great player on the field and a great human being off it. He’s definitely our best guy on D right now and certainly could be argued as our best D guy period. 

Kendricks is a joy to watch in coverage. Hope to see him in the Vikes Ring of Honor someday

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@Vikergirl said:
Yup a great player on the field and a great human being off it. He’s definitely our best guy on D right now and certainly could be argued as our best D guy period. 
We have discussed this before but looking to update with all the youth.

Robison was a vocal veteran leader and Griff has the vocal part down but not sure of the leadership skills (not trying to be funny or a smart-azz because I am fan of Griff).  Harry/Hunter have been a top player for us but they seem to be like the "quiet man"  

Is Kendricks viewed by the young defensive guys as a vocal leader?  He seems to have the personality and of course play.  I would really like to see him become more vocal on and off the field.  But I am also not local to the team and don't read local inside information so he might already be???

All pro in my mind. He's having another great year.