Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierce to IR
So since we are not out of it until we lose 2 more conference games.  Howz about we move Richardson to DE and sign GENO Atkins ?  

Quote: @Bullazin said:
So since we are not out of it until we lose 2 more conference games.  Howz about we move Richardson to DE and sign GENO Atkins ?  
NO Way!!  Smile

I just posted another thread where I want to see our youth starting tomorrow.  Armon Watts and Willekes played very well vs the Ravens last week.  Willekes is out with Covid but I see no reason to mess around with veterans at this point with this team.  

Fire everybody…! ✅

Glass Pierce

Tomlinson and Pierce have been nothing burgers this season.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Glass Pierce
This. What a waste of cap money.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@pattersaur said:
Glass Pierce
This. What a waste of cap money.
Injuries happen in a violent game.  It's unfortunate,  but I think the "glass" term would be more aptly applied to Cook.

I think part of the failures of Pierce and Tomlinson as well as the rest of run D might just be that Zimmers approach of having the DTs eat blockers and the LBs take the ball carrier have been schemed out.  Teams move the LBs out of position with presnap motion and then run into the cushion created by the LBs shifting their presnap positions,  other teams with lesser play makers on their DL and LBs dont get as best up stopping the run as we do.

Doesn't matter at this point...ride out the season and clean house in the coaches room 

Vikes were 27th in run defense last year and are 30th this year. Seems like it doesn't matter who we play as it cant get much worse