Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoa! Blockbuster Trade!
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Dolphins now have basically turned their former LT Laremy Tunsil who they traded to Houston into four first-round picks and a third-round pick.
We should've done that with Reiff last year.

Some teams go for it. Some times you pay big time for going for it and it sets back your franchise 5 years. 

But at least you can say you took a swing for the fences. Nothing worse for a fanbase than mediocrity. Get busy living or get busy dying. Anything goes for GMs and their desire to try and get a franchise QB, lol. Its nuts. Early rumor is its for Trey Lance.

Adam Schefter on Twitter: "Dolphins now have basically turned their former LT Laremy Tunsil who they traded to Houston into four first-round picks and a third-round pick. https://t.co/g9nXdBi3cE" / Twitter

I think it has to be Wilson or Fields.  I guess Lance could be outside chance as well.  Why would you give up so much if your guy could go #2?

All the more reason to believe 4 QBs will be off the board by #5, surely by #8.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Dolphins now have basically turned their former LT Laremy Tunsil who they traded to Houston into four first-round picks and a third-round pick.
We should've done that with Reiff last year.
Quick, someone Photoshop on bong mask on O'Neill.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Jimmy going home?
Jimmy done on the west coast?
Jimmy back with Billy?
I bet Jimmy's Crackin' Corn... but I don't care.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Jimmy going home?
Jimmy done on the west coast?
Jimmy back with Billy?
I bet Jimmy's Crackin' Corn... but I don't care.
Beat me too it.

Are the 49ers the new bears?  

Now
@MoveTheSticks is mentioning that Mac Jones shouldn't be ruled out as a potential fit for SF at #3.

Heard it live. Still can't believe it. 

Reiff going to Cincy puts Chase in play to reunite with Burrow. Sorry Philly....

This doesnt necessarily mean they dont like Jimmy.....maybe the Niners are going all in for Sewell....

yeah I didnt believe it either.

No way its for Mac Jones.