Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Sweet Fancy Moses!
ohhhh emmm geeee...this guy is my favorite dude in the NFL.....

This is the annual speculation. I absolutely love this dude though.

can Larry play guard?

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
can Larry play guard?
lol. Yeah, just color me really not that geeked about a guy that will be 38 years old before the season starts. But I guess if he's a #3 WR for us, we don't need the second coming of Randy Moss either.

I can't find anyone else reporting this. Might be pure speculation or simple connect the dots.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I can't find anyone else reporting this. Might be pure speculation or simple connect the dots.
It's right here. Clearly, "snowboarding" is code for 'I'm going to Minnesota'.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1372...33478?s=20

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@PSBLAKE said:
can Larry play guard?
lol. Yeah, just color me really not that geeked about a guy that will be 38 years old before the season starts. But I guess if he's a #3 WR for us, we don't need the second coming of Randy Moss either.
its not like this is any 38 year old receiver,  yes he is slowing down a bit,  but he has always been the poster child for taking care of himself and making sure he gets every ounce of game out of himself.  He would be great to pair with JJ and another young receiver coming out of the draft this year to build for the future beyond AT.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Really? I've heard the Fitz to the Vikings story for so many years that my mind can't comprehend this at all.
Hasn't he been on our roster for several years? He's certainly been discussed more than 90% of those actually in Vikings uniforms...

Minnesotans would love him, I'm sure, but I think he is pretty beloved by Cardinals fans after 17 seasons.

I have no interest in this signing or the Peterson signing. Both to me seem like stupid moves for a team in our situation. Moves to excite fans for a few weeks into the season. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I have no interest in this signing or the Peterson signing. Both to me seem like stupid moves for a team in our situation. Moves to excite fans for a few weeks into the season. 
what situation is that?  They are all in with Cousins,  they are shoring up the D with people ready to play.  These moves arent for the future,  these are for a GM and Coach that need 11-12 wins and big playoff run to keep their jobs IMO.