Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Signed Dalvin

Interesting signing for sure.

Another nose tackle.  They must like him as a 3T and could be thinking down the line a bit if they want to move on from Pierce.

Yeah I don't get it. He's a decent player but he's not a pass rusher and we already have Pierce at NT

perhaps Pierce is taking another year off?

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Yeah I don't get it. He's a decent player but he's not a pass rusher and we already have Pierce at NT
I saw this on twitter so maybe they think of him as a 3T.  If so, that would give the Vikings a very formidable set of tackles.

[Image: z7u0mxbsjwb2.png]

Might be one of these cases where he is a better scheme fit as a 3 technique in our defense instead of playing the nose like he has in New York. Reading a lot of comments from Giants fans on social media who are very complimentary of this guy and towards this signing. One thing for certain is we aren't going to be pushed around up front like we were last season 

People don't always think of analytics when talking about NTs.. but being able to stop the run with your front 5 and keeping less men in the box is a huge win. If he develops as a pass rusher that will be icing. This will allow Barr and Kendricks do a lot more. 

I also read this from November...

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1325...68640?s=20

From everything else I've read, he's also a leader in the locker room.