Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Eric Stokes - Whoa
4.25 40 time

Well, that's impressive even if you add .1 to the time,which would be prudent.

[Image: U5A4Qy6j_normal.jpg]
The Draft Network
@TheDraftNetwork
· 32m
.@LSUfootball CB Kary Vincent Jr. just recorded a 4.39 40-yard dash at the #HOACombine. He hit 24+MPH

[Image: 1f633.svg]

#FrontOffice33 | #NFLDraft
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2021-nfl-draft-scouting-report--cb-kary-vincent-jr

Geez...24+ mph

Another impressive HOA Combine performer is Brandon Smith from Iowa. 6'2-6'3 receiver who did 22 reps at 225, 44 inch vertical, and a 4.56 40 yard dash. 
He battled injuries at Iowa and this past year our QB sucked for the majority of games so that's why his numbers aren't very good. He's definitely talented and may be worthy of a late round look.

Seen a lot of Hawkeye games and Brandon Smith definitely has size, hands and body control.  Speed not so much. Bisi Johnson 2.0? 

Quote: @RS Express said:
Seen a lot of Hawkeye games and Brandon Smith definitely has size, hands and body control.  Speed not so much. Bisi Johnson 2.0? 
His speed at 4.5 is a little at the high end, but not too bad.  Beyer is running in the 4.5's at 250 plus, and has definitely been under-utilized.  Two guys that could possibly help us.   I have a little extra insight into Iowa.  Smile

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@RS Express said:
His speed at 4.5 is a little at the high end, but not too bad.  Beyer is running in the 4.5's at 250 plus, and has definitely been under-utilized.  Two guys that could possibly help us.   I have a little extra insight into Iowa.  Smile

Funny you mention that as Shaun has already had a phone interview with the Vikings so they are definitely scouting him. It'd help me get some tickets so I am all for it!

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Waterboy said:
@RS Express said:

Funny you mention that as Shaun has already had a phone interview with the Vikings so they are definitely scouting him. It'd help me get some tickets so I am all for it!
https://www.foxsports.com/north/story/st...yer-030921