Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress
Vikings had at least 13 players unvaxxed as of last week (so top rate of 81.1% with active roster and practice squad). They were no better than 77.3% on active roster (41/53 at best), but source had said several players were in process.
Quote Tweet
[Image: 1apIV3OV_normal.jpg]
Lindsay Jones
@bylindsayhjones
· 17h
New NFL vaccination data as of Wednesday morning, per league source:
-League-wide, 93.5% of players are vaccinated. This is nearly identical to the vax rate before rosters were cut to 53 (+ 16 practice squad)
-7 teams over 95% (including 2 at 100%)
-0 teams under 80%Show this thread

Baby steps. Its progress, I suppose. Better than nothing. 

Better than before which is something anyway. I can think of half of those that aren't vaccinated. We'll see how it goes I guess.

From a 1904 Supreme Court case holding that Cambridge Massachusetts could fine citizen who failed to get a smallpox vaccine: “Real liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others.”

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
From a 1904 Supreme Court case holding that Cambridge Massachusetts could fine citizen who failed to get a smallpox vaccine: “Real liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others.”
The Bible would not disagree. 

I feel like Kirk is hopeless from the vaccine standpoint, so next best hope would be that Dalvin is one of the several players who are in the process. Which by the way I'm assuming "in the process" = has had one shot and is waiting to get a second? Otherwise I don't know what the process could mean since the shot takes ~5 seconds to receive.

If Kirk's dad is as diehard anti-vaxx as he is portrayed to be, maybe Kirk doesn't have much of a choice. He simply cannot get vaxxed "secretly", since everyone would notice....right?

Heck, or maybe he IS vaxxed and just continues to pretend he isn't to not upset his dad...?

Ahhh...I'm getting silly  :p