Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wentz
I guess the Bears are going to keep trading for quarterbacks until they figure they go it right...probably wrong...again.  Smile

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
Trading a bunch of picks for Carson Wentz when Deshaun Watson is available is like Trading a bunch of picks for Trubisky when Deshaun Watson is available.
The asking price for Watson might be insane.  Or the Texans might be sticking to the notion that they won't deal him.  We really have no idea what is going on in these situations until it actually happens, or doesn't.

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
Trading a bunch of picks for Carson Wentz when Deshaun Watson is available is like Trading a bunch of picks for Trubisky when Deshaun Watson is available.
If memory serves me, that was for the bears to move up 1 f'in spot, right???  Hope they go all in on Wentz.

Seems like the Bears are avoiding drafting another QB due to the sting of Trubisky. Wrong attitude for them to take.

Last year they wanted Foles, this year Wentz...are they trading for Hurts next year?

Bears remind me of the 09 Vikings....A QB away from being really competitive. 

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Seems like the Bears are avoiding drafting another QB due to the sting of Trubisky. Wrong attitude for them to take.
No, it's the right attitude. just the wrong QB. 

What I heard was Foles, Cohen, and a 1st for Wentz and a pick. Other than his salary, Foles is a darn good #2.Not sure what Cohen does for them. Whatever.