Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovie Smith hired by Houston
Quote: @supafreak84 said:
This is going to be a disaster in Houston. In my opinion they've fallen victim to the PC/media mob and hired coaches based strictly on race instead of the best coaches for the job. Why else would you hire a 65 year old first time head coach who was the "passing game coordinator" for one of the worst units in the league or brought back a defensive coordinator who's time has clearly passed him by and was one of the worst coaches in college football? 
Tankathon

Quote: @comet52 said:
@supafreak84 said:
This is going to be a disaster in Houston. In my opinion they've fallen victim to the PC/media mob and hired coaches based strictly on race instead of the best coaches for the job. Why else would you hire a 65 year old first time head coach who was the "passing game coordinator" for one of the worst units in the league or brought back a defensive coordinator who's time has clearly passed him by and was one of the worst coaches in college football? 
Tankathon
For who? Sam Howell? IMO they could send Watson to the Jags for the #1 overall AND more (like the #25 pick and the Jags' #1 next year), and start their rebuild with Trevor Lawrence, a FAR better prospect than anyone coming out next year.

Now that you put it that way....

To train Josh McCown...?  Wink