Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 questions for Geoff Nichols
Do dogs have souls? If the sky is blue and the grass is green, what are the colors of ones dreams?

A train is traveling 78 miles per hour.  A man gets on when it stops to ride to the next stop.  How far did the train travel while he snuck a cigarette in the baggage car?

A man fills his tub with 40 gallons of vodka and throws a party.  How much is left after his guests all got shitfaced on it?

Serious statement.  Welcome Lee!!!  We're just bored and hoping the packers don't win the SB.  Hang around. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Serious statement.  Welcome Lee!!!  We're just bored and hoping the packers don't win the SB.  Hang around. 
LOL, poor guy. He might've just said screw this shit, these people are nuts...I'm out.

I'm not nuts. My mom had me tested.

If you want to ask me questions you could always just PM me? 

Can you tell me how to do that?

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@AGRforever said:
LOL, poor guy. He might've just said screw this shit, these people are nuts...I'm out.
Do you really think there is a possibility that he didn't already know that? Wink

Quote: @Lee 19 said:
Can you tell me how to do that?
If you click on his name you will get to his page. On that page there is a button on the upper right hand side that will say message. Hope that helps

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@PurpleCrush said:
@AGRforever said:
Do you really think there is a possibility that he didn't already know that? Wink
I don't put anything past anyone these days lol.