Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate and Congress Invaded. WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT?
Quote: @Wetlander said:
@AGRforever said:
Something about all this smells. The protestors got in there entirely to easy. Almost no push back in one of the most secure buildings in America. 

I have no doubts that they were Trump people with a dash of people out just to cause problems but something is off about all this. 
What are you implying here?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1347596278583197698

I would love to hear the investigators explanation as to why these capital police just opened the doors and stepped aside and let the criminal have unimpeded access.  Not just 1 or two,  but a handful of guards just stepped aside and  didn't do their job.   Somebody had to have paid them to not do their jobs IMO.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Wetlander said:
@AGRforever said:
Something about all this smells. The protestors got in there entirely to easy. Almost no push back in one of the most secure buildings in America. 

I have no doubts that they were Trump people with a dash of people out just to cause problems but something is off about all this. 

I would love to hear the investigators explanation as to why these capital police just opened the doors and stepped aside and let the criminal have unimpeded access.  Not just 1 or two,  but a handful of guards just stepped aside and  didn't do their job.   Somebody had to have paid them to not do their jobs IMO.
Many are wondering how/why that happened. It is crazy yet it happened. Add me to the list of those who demand an explanation.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Yeah, the MAGA crowd aren't racists. LMAO. 
I'm a MAGA. >> Default racist. 

Say Sticky....care to compare/contrast our Facebook friend profiles?   Who has the higher % black/minority friend %?  
You know, cuz as a Trump-o-phile....I'm the racist, lol.   

Let me know when you wanna put your $ where your yapper is. (You'd think a 'champion of the black folk (Sticky) would have more than 1 black friend on FB).   

If I'm outta line here (Mike's easily disgusted), let me know.  

Don't worry Doogie...I won't out ya.  Smile  

Quote: @mblack said:
Can the Trump supporters explain this? 
Where is the National Guard?
So much for the Law and Order President
Les Misérables | Do You Hear the People Sing? - YouTube

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:

Say Sticky....care to compare/contrast our Facebook friend profiles?   Who has the higher % black/minority friend %?  

Let me know when you wanna put your $ where your yapper is. (You'd think a 'champion of the black folk (Sticky) would have more than 1 black friend on FB).   

LOL, black friends are now the gauge?? Too funny. Dude, whatever you need to do mentally, go for it. I don't have to prove anything to you, nor do I care who your Facebook 'friends' are. And there's nothing to out, lol. DoogieHowser.....so?? IP addresses, yeah they remain the same no matter the name! 

I must be hitting close to home for you. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:

LOL, black friends are now the gauge?? Too funny. Dude, whatever you need to do mentally, go for it. I don't have to prove anything to you, nor do I care who your Facebook 'friends' are. And there's nothing to out, lol. DoogieHowser.....so?? IP addresses, yeah they remain the same no matter the name! 

You live in the South.....have 1 black friend?   

That's on purpose.  Fake ass cracka.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:

You live in the South.....have 1 black friend?   

That's on purpose.  Fake ass cracka.  
Ha, I've been called a lot of things but that hasn't ever been one of them! But sure, like I said, whatever you need brother. 

Quote: @mblack said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Wetlander said:
@AGRforever said:

Many are wondering how/why that happened. It is crazy yet it happened. Add me to the list of those who demand an explanation.
1). They were scared
2). Yup, the crowd was white
3). I dont think they understood the gravity of the moment, of letting them in
4). No, ZERO pass from me on those that played matador with insurrectionists vs doing their jobs as protectors 

Ah yes, the ultimate racist “trump” card ( pun intended):

“But I have black friends, I can’t be racist”

Well that settles it ... Jesus Christ I thought you were the brains of the rightwing on here.  

Noticed you didn’t condemn anything either.  

When the bar was at its lowest, you still couldn’t clear it.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@mblack said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Wetlander said:
@AGRforever said:

1). They were scared
2). Yup, the crowd was white
3). I dont think they understood the gravity of the moment, of letting them in
4). No, ZERO pass from me on those that played matador with insurrectionists vs doing their jobs as protectors 
This is the problem we have with race in this country. Washington gets wind of a BLM demonstration and hundreds of National Guard troops in helmets and riot gear stand ready at the Lincoln Memorial.  

Weeks later, encouraged by the president, Trumpists storm the capital (an actual insurrection in the United States) and they're let in after a few selfies. 

This is an obvious example of white privilege vs. prejudice. I don't say racism because the word is used too often and distracts from what I believe is the bigger problem. Plus, whoever made those decisions (and others like it) probably wouldn't discriminate against a black person. Probably doesn't think blacks are an inferior race. He might even be savvy enough to have several black friends on Facebook. And he probably hates it when he's accused of being a racist. 

But there is a prejudgement in that kind of decision he may or may not even be aware of. Black riot, bring the army. White riot, take a selfie. This kind of prejudiced decision happens every single day in America. And nowhere does it have a bigger, more dangerous effect than in law enforcement: white guy is reaching for his wallet; black guy is reaching for his gun. 

There is a rich irony here. Our capital was trashed because of the very same racial disparities that BLM was protesting against. This year has been shit, but there are lessons if we're willing to see them.