Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate and Congress Invaded. WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT?
Quote: @Zanary said:
@StickyBun said:
There's a national guard member taking a selfie with a rioter. If these terrorists were black, there'd be 20 dead by now. 
Oh, shut off that absolute spew of bullshit.

I watched cops allow CHAZ/CHOP to happen near my workplace.  I've watched the Seattle gov't (pure shit, every member of the council) lecture people about how horrid and racist police are as protesters were screaming for the police present to kill themselves.  The council woman didn't react to any of the vitriol coming from the rioters, congratulated the "street czar" (an admitted former pimp) that's getting $150K annually from Seattle taxpayers.

"People of color" were at the heart of much of this, many riots hereabouts, and all down the coast.  Police were told to hold back as businesses were destroyed, livelihoods were ruined. and all for...political theater.

George Floyd was murdered by a shitty cop, along with accomplices, but he was also a career criminal who held a pistol to a pregnant woman's belly while his crew burgled her house.  He got a gold coffin and THREE TELEVISED FUNERALS.

Just, shut it off.  I'm very well aware of inequities, I'm very well aware of history, but there's no shortage of Black commenters on YouTube and elsewhere who make the points that their "people" are responsible for a huge percent of violent crime, are not the only unarmed people shot by police, and are...wait for it...human.

The generalization that Blacks would be the only ones punished is obsolete bullshit, particularly in any city stained by ruinous democrat optic politics.
You ain't aware of shit, then. And your post is garbage.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/police...index.html

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joy-...29713.html

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Fascist Antifa? LOL. 

https://twitter.com/RepMoBrooks/status/1...15008?s=20
So now we are to believe BLM disguised themselves as unemployed white trash, descended on the capitol while the real Trump supporters stayed home ... so that BLM could stop Biden from being sworn in and help Trump.

That’s what Republicans are going to say with a straight face??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PS:  Nice to see our rightwing friends here post their outrage and disgust over last night. I’ll at least give AGR props for calling it out, but not one person from the right has commented here over yesterday’s shitshow.

Oh and like most of you, I am not the least bit surprised the party of law and order doesn’t know how to spin this yet, so they sit in silent complicity.

Shame on you motherfuckers.  4 people died unnecessarily yesterday because they believed in the same fucking conspiracy theories some of you cling to.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Zanary said:
@StickyBun said:
There's a national guard member taking a selfie with a rioter. If these terrorists were black, there'd be 20 dead by now. 
Oh, shut off that absolute spew of bullshit.

I watched cops allow CHAZ/CHOP to happen near my workplace.  I've watched the Seattle gov't (pure shit, every member of the council) lecture people about how horrid and racist police are as protesters were screaming for the police present to kill themselves.  The council woman didn't react to any of the vitriol coming from the rioters, congratulated the "street czar" (an admitted former pimp) that's getting $150K annually from Seattle taxpayers.

"People of color" were at the heart of much of this, many riots hereabouts, and all down the coast.  Police were told to hold back as businesses were destroyed, livelihoods were ruined. and all for...political theater.

George Floyd was murdered by a shitty cop, along with accomplices, but he was also a career criminal who held a pistol to a pregnant woman's belly while his crew burgled her house.  He got a gold coffin and THREE TELEVISED FUNERALS.

Just, shut it off.  I'm very well aware of inequities, I'm very well aware of history, but there's no shortage of Black commenters on YouTube and elsewhere who make the points that their "people" are responsible for a huge percent of violent crime, are not the only unarmed people shot by police, and are...wait for it...human.

The generalization that Blacks would be the only ones punished is obsolete bullshit, particularly in any city stained by ruinous democrat optic politics.
You ain't aware of shit, then. And your post is garbage.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/police...index.html

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joy-...29713.html
From your article, dipshit:

"A federal law enforcement official told CNN that DC National Guard did not anticipate being used to protect federal facilities, and the Trump administration had decided earlier this week that would be the task of civilian law enforcement."

Dinner theater for the dim.  Emperor Cheeto effectively decided to leave the Capitol's doors unlocked before stoking up the crowd.

Very dangerous bullshit in the name of optics...which is the only game in town for the duopoly.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@purplefaithful said:
Folks will be going to jail
Poor, poor planning by local authorities to protect
Will be interesting to see what the Pub's do now with Electoral process
Throw enough kerosene on a fire? This is exactly what you get
The people have spoken with a Dem POTUS & SENATE
Oh the stories we'll be reading about in the future about this Admin. It will curl the hair. 
They were warned 4 days ago. The police largely didn’t put up much of a fight. The chief is a huge trump supporter. This is supremely fucked up.
Locals are now pointing fingers @ Fed's...Lots of blame to go around, failure to protect on so many fronts.

If you go back and listen to Trump Jr and Giulliani at the "rally" before the insurrection attempt it was throwing a gallon of premium gas on a campfire. Made Trumps speech seem tame.

DC attorney general says federal law enforcement partners "let us down"
DC Attorney General Karl Racine on Thursday said that federal law enforcement officials let down DC in handling the rioters Wednesday but notes that it is not in his jurisdiction to prosecute the majority of offenses committed.  “DC law enforcement officers, frankly, they did their jobs. And they went out and afterward, they helped the Capitol Police restore order and arrested folks pursuant to the curfew order that Mayor Bowser invoked. Our federal partners let us down,” Racine said, noting DC Mayor Muriel Bowser's curfew last night, during an interview Thursday morning on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.    
Racine said that he hopes President-elect Joe Biden’s attorney general pick Merrick Garland will pursue arrests. 
Quote:“My office, for example, is not the predominant prosecutor for the adult offenses that were committed yesterday. The United States attorney's office with the United States attorney appointed by President Trump is the prosecutor. I certainly hope those career prosecutors and I do have faith in career prosecutors, will do the right thing, and I know that Merrick Garland and his new U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia will prosecute,” he stated. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

PS:  Nice to see our rightwing friends here post their outrage and disgust over last night. I’ll at least give AGR props for calling it out, but not one person from the right has commented here over yesterday’s shitshow.

Oh and like most of you, I am not the least bit surprised the party of law and order doesn’t know how to spin this yet, so they sit in silent complicity.

Shame on you motherfuckers.  4 people died unnecessarily yesterday because they believed in the same fucking conspiracy theories some of you cling to.

In fairness,  you guys have ran most the conservatives off.  Political threads here have pretty much turned into an echo chamber of who hates Trump more. Zanary isn't a Republican/conservative, but will disagree with liberals.  I political test out Libertarian but self describe as a fiscal conservative. 

They should have shot every last person that attempted to enter the capital past the barriers yesterday.  They should have warned then shot everyone in the autonomous zones in Seattle earlier this year.  Both were acts of treason. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Very few wearing masks. Love Darwinism.

Do you know any Trump supporters who haven't already had Covid?  My folks are the only ones I can think of and thats because they self quarantine on the dairy farm because that's how the work gets done. 

Three of the five Trump supporters at work have come down with it.  Two have recovered and said it was the worst thing that they have been through, the other is still sick, 4 weeks.  We have had two other cases and we are a group of 22.  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Do you know any Trump supporters who haven't already had Covid?  My folks are the only ones I can think of and thats because they self quarantine on the dairy farm because that's how the work gets done. 
I live in a very conservative state and see the vast majority complying with the order to wear masks (not always correctly) in stores and other public places.  Of the many colleagues I work with, only one couple has contracted Covid, relatively mild cases.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I live in a very conservative state and see the vast majority complying with the order to wear masks (not always correctly) in stores and other public places.  Of the many colleagues I work with, only one couple has contracted Covid, relatively mild cases.
Very different here. We have no mask mandate. We barely admit we have a pandemic. Pretty much everyone we know has had Covid, even the cautious ones. 

We are quite careful and have not been sick yet.