Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cousins article

I didn't read the article or who wrote it but Bleacher Report as a whole has never liked the Cousin's/Vikes marriage...they objected Smile   Now they project a messy divorce, not surprised.

Quote: @minny65 said:
I didn't read the article or who wrote it but Bleacher Report as a whole has never liked the Cousin's/Vikes marriage...they objected Smile   Now they project a messy divorce, not surprised.
Don't bother. It's a ridiculous article based on the notion that the Vikings have a ho-hum roster and are preparing for a ho-hum season. 

I guess if you believe that, then, yes, it's very possible the Vikings and Cousins are headed for a messy divorce. 

I saw that earlier. The first version claimed that Kirk's one post-season victory was the Minneapolis Miracle. It's since been corrected but with that start, the rest was bound to be ridiculous.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
I saw that earlier. The first version claimed that Kirk's one post-season victory was the Minneapolis Miracle. It's since been corrected but with that start, the rest was bound to be ridiculous.
Oh no. Yeah it's unreal what is being written but we'll see how the season goes. I am glad they are under the radar though.

So who is going to QB?  A project 3rd rounder?  The odds of us hitting at QB are almost zero. Kirk is far from perfect but you know what they say about pastures. 

Much like CBS draft opinions, this is pure garbage. 

Please provide eye bleach and a clothes pin in advance.