Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be Sure To Tune In To The Roofclaim.com Boca Raton Bowl Tonight
Of the 2022 QBs I've seen so far, Howell is the best, then Strong/Jurcivich...not impressed with Clovis to date...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Do you want a rookie QB behind this ol?
No matter when and where they take a QB they shouldn't be expected to play this year IMO,  so hopefully we can get that OL repaired and reinforced before new kid has to face enemy fire.

Man, Wilson is fun to watch. Glad I have sweatpants on.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The qb would sit behind Cousins. I want to upgrade the line. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
No matter when and where they take a QB they shouldn't be expected to play this year IMO,  so hopefully we can get that OL repaired and reinforced before new kid has to face enemy fire.
Yep, part of my (wishful thinking) plan.  Have Wilson sit behind Cousins until he is ready like Mahomes did with Alex.  Then start Wilson whenever he is ready even if it is as a rookie or year 2.

I was hoping to see more of Wilson this game but did the UCF team come to play football.  They are listless and it has been from the start.  It's embarrassing to give up 35 pts and over 400 yds in a half.  Their is no effort.

Back to Wilson, as I indicated pre-game on things I was hoping to see from him which you can throw out the window with UCF.  Wilson looks like he is playing in a playground and 2 hand touch.  Not his fault but I am just bummed to not see more tape on him handling pressure/blitz, tight windows etc...   Clearly his arm and accuracy are well known but tonight you can see his movement skills and that last TD to make it 35 was a NFL throw that he makes looks like a flick of the wrist.  I think this kid has it all and even if he is predicted to go Top 5 I want in big time.  It's time this organization has the balls for a high risk high reward QB pick.  

Can you say butt kicking?

Oh please let him come to MN. My longterm outlook would be giddy.

Poor guy, with that performance, he's going to the Jets @ 2. 

To me he is a similar player and prospect to Baker Mayfield. I'd be surprised to see him slip out of the top 15 picks

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
The qb would sit behind Cousins. I want to upgrade the line. 

Hell, I want both...Now that might seem a big task since the Vikings can't draft an OG if their franchise lives depended on it...

But yah, I want both. It's damn near Xmas. 

did I say I want both?