Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Kubiak
Kubiak lost this game. Two absolutely terrible series that all involved failed fourth down conversions  

I dunno.  I was hoping all the sage wisdom in our coaching crew would serve us well...but, we don't play to our offensive strengths and our defense has been a tape and bailing wire operation all season.

Given all the departures and injuries, it could've been much worse...but it's still a bitter pill.

I trust Kubiak as an offensive mind, but for the life of me I cant figure out why Cook isn't getting 3 to 5 screen passes a game.  He is such a weapon in the passing game and that's one thing our offensive line should be excellent at 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I trust Kubiak as an offensive mind, but for the life of me I cant figure out why Cook isn't getting 3 to 5 screen passes a game.  He is such a weapon in the passing game and that's one thing our offensive line should be excellent at 
Well they've certainly mastered letting the defense sift through and then wandering around.

Quote: @mblack said:
Kubiak lost this game. Two absolutely terrible series that all involved failed fourth down conversions  
Oh thank goodness - when Bailey was making kicks, I was so afraid there might not be a scapegoat for this week. But I have heard both Kubiak and Capers nominated, so we can keep excusing Zimmer (who hired both of them, as well as our ST coach, and...never mind.)

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@mblack said:
Oh thank goodness - when Bailey was making kicks, I was so afraid there might not be a scapegoat for this week. But I have heard both Kubiak and Capers nominated, so we can keep excusing Zimmer (who hired both of them, as well as our ST coach, and...never mind.)
Oh I am not excusing Zimmer. The buck stops with him. It's his show so at the end of the day his cast is not producing. I am very much in line for a change

Our entire coaching staff from OC to HC to special teams is really bad.  This team is never prepared and they never make any kind of adjustments.