Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNF: Bills Vs 49ers in AZ
Anyone watching the Bills? Their offense is on fire this half. Josh Allen is carving the niners defense. Beasley and Diggs are finding spots in the secondary. 
I really like the game plan Brian Daboll has on offense. Will wait to see if they can continue all game.
Someone will get a good head coach.
By the way the Bills have not won MNF this century :-) They last won in 1999.

Very few times do you see both teams involved in a trade win big, but the Diggs trade is one of the exceptions.  He has really helped Josh Allen turn the corner and has given the Bills a much needed, goto, clutch player.  We could have not have asked for a better return than Jefferson.  Considering where each team is in their development, each player is a great fit for their team.  

Maybe I'm biased, but with two 4ths still coming, a salary cap hit that is miniscule in comparison, and a rookie tearing up with NFL without a normal offseason, I think it's a win-WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Josh Allen is a great example of a passer who's biggest knock was being raw and having accuracy issues and look at him now: he's a beast. Played at Wyoming. Vikes need to take a swing at a more physically gifted future QB in the Draft. Let him sit.  

nope you're not biased---our losses are offset by current and future opportunities and we don't have to decipher a twitter feed.

big WIN

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Maybe I'm biased, but with two 4ths still coming, a salary cap hit that is miniscule in comparison, and a rookie tearing up with NFL without a normal offseason, I think it's a win-WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN@

it's beyond a win and the irony is pretty thick.

Diggs had a bitch fit to  force his way out of Minnesota.

So Jefferson comes in and replaces him and is putting together a season better than Diggs ever had as viking.

I guess now it's Jefferson making Theilen...

Quote: @JR44 said:
Very few times do you see both teams involved in a trade win big, but the Diggs trade is one of the exceptions.  He has really helped Josh Allen turn the corner and has given the Bills a much needed, goto, clutch player.  We could have not have asked for a better return than Jefferson.  Considering where each team is in their development, each player is a great fit for their team.  
The Bills won.  We hit the fricking lottery. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Josh Allen is a great example of a passer who's biggest knock was being raw and having accuracy issues and look at him now: he's a beast. Played at Wyoming. Vikes need to take a swing at a more physically gifted future QB in the Draft. Let him sit.  
Coaching makes a difference and McDermott is good.   Zimmer would wreck a gifted young qb in need of guidance.   If Spielman could ever find one.