Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol
[Image: sztmh9nq6r6w.jpg]

Puts a lot of comments here in perspective

WFT, WTF...?  Wink B)  

In 2020 this game makes complete sense.

With No crowds- home field advantage is about the  same as  2 teams having scrimmage drills during training camp.

Washington first game in 11 days, Steelers second game in 5 days. No matter how good or bad you are, rest matters

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Washington first game in 11 days, Steelers second game in 5 days. No matter how good or bad you are, rest matters
And time to prepare and install game plans,  even the worst teams are still stacked with professional football players many of whom have to be uniquely prepared and accounted for each week.

And it makes me smile a bit to see tomlins team get tripped up when they least expect it.  He is one of those coaches I enjoy watching lose.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
And it makes me smile a bit to see tomlins team get tripped up when they least expect it.  He is one of those coaches I enjoy watching lose.
I see what you did there

[Image: 3tmhylj3otuf.jpg]

I was not really surprised, the Steelers have not had the look of an undefeated team and have squeaked by some really bad teams and last week were lucky to beat the Ravens without Lamar Jackson.  The last 4 weeks they play the Bills, Colts and Browns, none of which are elite, but I would bet they lose two of those games.