Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Dantzler balled out today.
I really think that if he doesn't make that interception the Jags score and the game is over. Huge play by Cam

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Why do I always have tiny dancer in my head with this kid?

Thx Sticky...

Agree @PurpleCrush on both him and Gladney.  
Always made me wonder how many times WRs get in his face about holding them too close. But then who among these 20-somethings have even heard of Elton John, let alone Tiny Dancer. 

But who knows? My 13-year old daughter just asked me for this jacket for Christmas....

[Image: 984a1bebf7e605723404228fbde4486b.jpg]

Sweet

This could be (no jinx please) Spelly's best draft since 2015 with Waynes, Kendricks, Hunter, Diggs, even late rounders like Pruitt (TE) and 7th rounder Robinson (LB) are on NFL rosters although buried.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
Sweet

This could be (no jinx please) Spelly's best draft since 2015 with Waynes, Kendricks, Hunter, Diggs, even late rounders like Pruitt (TE) and 7th rounder Robinson (LB) are on NFL rosters although buried.  
The draft is looking pretty incredible so far:

Jefferson is already a star, Gladney and Dantzler look to be our starting corners, Cleveland is looking like a solid starter or better, Wonnum is a good backup and potential starter, and guys like Dye, Hand, and Metellus look like good depth and special teamers. I'd also like to see more of Lynch, but he seems to be taking more time. That's a really good haul and also an indication of how much work needed to be done on the roster once they couldn't keep maneuvering the cap & had to let key veterans go. They also have a ton of picks for the upcoming draft, so if they can add a few more key pieces, then the reload is looking good.

I'd love to see Lynch get 30 snaps. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'd love to see Lynch get 30 snaps. 
Thought the same thing yesterday while watching our DT's be highly ineffective. Same goes for Wonnum, I think he has a decent future.

I am getting more encouraged by some of these rookies. Imagine if they actually had a regular training camp.

PFF defensive player of the week. Which is nice...I guess.