Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Justin Jefferson awesomeness
He knows how to use his body on DBs, too. He's so smooth. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Moss was the Freak. Jefferson plays the game like a 10 year vet. Think of all the superlatives you can and it still doesn't capture my utter amazement at what he's done without a normal off-season and preseason under his belt. 

Can't recall you said it, but someone compared him to Jerry Rice, partly because they are about the same size. Give it a couple more years, but maybe that becomes a legit comp.
The double move yesterday was ridiculous...Exceptional, precision route runner. God help DB's 

I think Moss had something like 17 TD's his rookie season, which is freakie. JJ aint going to sniff that in this offense, but it wont take away from his other breath-taking accomplishments. 

It's always a blast as a fan to have a superlative, young player on the team.
Dare I say that Jefferson might already be a more complete WR then Randy?  He runs the whole route tree with precision and Randy was mostly about speed and tracking the long ball better then anyone ever.  Plus Jefferson is said to have a very strong work ethic to get better and better like Rice and unlike Randy.   

Ahmad Rashad was smooth as silk the way he ran routes and and caught the ball.  JJ kind of reminds me of that, only tougher, faster, and he's only a rookie. B)

Jefferson catches that Hail Mary...