Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3044...bert-saleh

Michigan legislators are trying to put pressure on Lion ownership to hire this guy as HC? Weird. 

Well, it's good that they have time to weigh in on such important matters.

I don't think it's political, they just work together, 

"the letter reads. "As passionate and loyal Lions fans, we are asking you to hire Robert Saleh as the head coach of our team."

As a Viking fan, I implore her to keep doing what they are, I think any continuity the Lions can maintain in our Division, will be a good thing. 

Maybe we can send her a letter as well.

"As passionate and loyal Vikings fans, we are asking you to rehire Matt Patricia as the head coach of your team."

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
I don't think it's political, they just work together, 

"the letter reads. "As passionate and loyal Lions fans, we are asking you to hire Robert Saleh as the head coach of our team."

As a Viking fan, I implore her to keep doing what they are, I think any continuity the Lions can maintain in our Division, will be a good thing. 
Agree. Continuity is a good thing. As a Vikings fan, football would just not be as enjoyable if I couldn't watch the Lions show up every season with a bloody foot and a smoking pistol. 

How many top 10 picks will this make, Detroit? Oh yeah, 13 in the last 18 drafts. Can't WAIT to see who this year's Jeff Okudah, Eric Ebron, Ziggy Ansah, Ernie Sims, Roy Williams, Mike Williams, Charles Rogers and Joey Harrington will be.