Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Brett Jones the future at guard?
PFF totally lost me when a nice young man with a man bun told me that tackling wasn't important for a safety prospect they were discussing.

Whether or not you like or believe in PFF, the eye test certainly supports Jones over Dozier. Give it a try these next few weeks

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
PFF totally lost me when a nice young man with a man bun told me that tackling wasn't important for a safety prospect they were discussing.
Yeah, I know the dude you are speaking of. Has an accent? That guy thinks he KNOWS what he is talking about, too. Very very confident in his own opinions. The data says so!  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Yeah, I know the dude you are speaking of. Has an accent? That guy thinks he KNOWS what he is talking about, too. Very very confident in his own opinions. The data says so!  :p
Mike Renner is who i believe you are talking about. Not a big fan of him

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Their attempts at draft analysis are welcome, but they have a long way to go. Grading players based on performance against variable college competition is only a small part of being able to tell who's going to make a good pro. They were definitely right on Willie Beavers though. :-)

Is Brett Jones the future at guard?
No-It’s hard to get to the 2nd level when you’re on the ground, Cleveland allows Cook to get into space, which is the big difference between Jones & Ezra...!  On a side note, Jones looks like he’s been very well fed the last couple of years... 
Wink B)  

After yesterday I think it's time the coaching staff really takes a look at this