Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glennon will start Sunday

[Image: 7opycq4ek0fz.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&au...48e053fb30]

Marrone doing what it takes to cement a top 3 draft pick.

Anyone else know that the Minshew Project was going to end like this? Seemed obvious. He's not a long term starting answer. Some guys can succeed short term and then the NFL catches up to them. 

This game just feels like the typical "This is such an easy win" only to lose...similar to Atlanta and Dallas this year and Buffalo a year or two ago.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Anyone else know that the Minshew Project was going to end like this? Seemed obvious. He's not a long term starting answer. Some guys can succeed short term and then the NFL catches up to them. 
Yea he reminds me of guy like Case Keenum.  Not prototypical size and not the strongest arm but moxy and a horseshoe in his pocket Smile

I think he is an excellent long term backup with sporadic starting with teams on a rebuild or injury.  He knows how to win and is mentally very sharp and can pick up a playbook as fast as anyone.

The Jags go excellent value on a 6th round pick and a 1 million per year salary for 4 years!

Really good trade bait!

Quote: @minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
Yea he reminds me of guy like Case Keenum.  Not prototypical size and not the strongest arm but moxy and a horseshoe in his pocket Smile

I think he is an excellent long term backup with sporadic starting with teams on a rebuild or injury.  He knows how to win and is mentally very sharp and can pick up a playbook as fast as anyone.

The Jags go excellent value on a 6th round pick and a 1 million per year salary for 4 years!

Really good trade bait!
Yep, perfect backup for a team that is loaded. Can come in and win some games to keep the team moving forward.

@minny65 that's a pretty accurate comp.