Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronco's have no QB's today...

I heard on podcast that the Broncos qbs lied about wearing masks and how close together they were. I am not finding that anywhere else so far but if true, that is a lot different than initially reported. There was a clip of Coach Fangio saying he was disappointed that his players put the team in that position.

Yeah, that's not a mistake.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
This is horseshit of the NFL.

Your telling me they can't delay the game like Ravens / Steelers?

If I'm the Broncos I line up my offense with no QB all game.  Every offensive snap take a "delay of game" penalty on every possession then punt.

"There ya go Roger...There's your game".....(F.U. prick)
I have a friend who is a Ravens fan and we talked about how much BS it was that the NFL made the Broncos play. I guarantee GB wouldnt have had to play without Rodgers, Love, etc

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Vanguard83 said:
This is horseshit of the NFL.

Your telling me they can't delay the game like Ravens / Steelers?

If I'm the Broncos I line up my offense with no QB all game.  Every offensive snap take a "delay of game" penalty on every possession then punt.

"There ya go Roger...There's your game".....(F.U. prick)
I have a friend who is a Ravens fan and we talked about how much BS it was that the NFL made the Broncos play. I guarantee GB wouldnt have had to play without Rodgers, Love, etc
Yep. Uncle Roger pulled their pants down, put them over his knee and gave them a bare-butt spanking.