Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronco's have no QB's today...
The Denver Broncos have lost all of their quarterbacks for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints, after they were declared ineligible for play due to NFL Covid-19 protocols.
In a statement on Saturday, the Broncos said Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles were identified as "high-risk Covid-19 close contacts" and must complete a five-day quarantine.
"The three quarterbacks, who are not experiencing any symptoms, immediately left the practice field and departed UCHealth Training Center. All three have consistently tested negative for Covid-19 via both daily PCR testing and additional POC testing administered as a precaution," the team statement said.Quarterback Jeff Driskel and wide receiver Diontae Spencer were placed on the Reserve/Covid-19 list earlier this week.
Several Broncos players, including tight end Noah Fant, reacted to the NFL decision on social media.
https://twitter.com/nrfant/status/1332837780993363969

• The Ravens will be without at least 10 starters on Tuesday against the Steelers, and they also currently have no strength coaches and half of their athletic trainers due to COVID-19 protocols. Strength and conditioning coach Steve Saunders was suspended for not reporting symptoms and not consistently wearing a mask and tracking device.
  • The Steelers will play without running back James Conner and defensive end Stephon Tuitt, among others. QB coach Matt Canada also tested positive and is out Tuesday.
  • The entire Jaguars defensive staff was quarantined all week as high-risk close contacts, and three assistants -- including defensive coordinator Todd Wash -- won't be eligible to coach in Sunday's game against the Browns.
  • Other star players on teams in the playoff hunt continue to test positive and miss games, including Vikings receiver Adam Thielen and Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald this week.

Picked up the Saints DST early this week simply because the Broncos are terrible on offense...and that's with all their QBs. This might be fun to watch! I don't know if anyone else is playing fantasy this year but it's a laugh-a-minute juggling act. 

Kendall Hinton last played quarterback in 2018 for Wake Forest. He spent last season as wide receiver for the Demon Deacons.
Hinton, an undrafted player (practice squad WR), is about to become a starting NFL quarterback. 

Take the under?

Bronco's have no QB's today...Know the feeling well... Confused

That's okay, neither do the Saints

Its a shit show. Game is on par for one of the fastest played with all the running. 

Broncos had 12v yards passing offense, total. 

This is horseshit of the NFL.

Your telling me they can't delay the game like Ravens / Steelers?

If I'm the Broncos I line up my offense with no QB all game.  Every offensive snap take a "delay of game" penalty on every possession then punt.

"There ya go Roger...There's your game".....(F.U. prick)