Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Years Ago Today

There's nothing to be said anymore: class is self evident. You know the people who have it and those that don't. There's zero class in Trump's DNA, but the thing is there NEVER HAS BEEN. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
There's nothing to be said anymore: class is self evident. You know the people who have it and those that don't. There's zero class in Trump's DNA, but the thing is there NEVER HAS BEEN. 
Unfortunately, it has taken on the attributes of a disease, he may be the contagion and social media is the spreader event. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
https://twitter.com/VP44/status/796853101978390532
VP Pence just met with VP elect Pence and said the transition would be seamless.  Very classy, no turmoil, just keeping on helping the american people.

Quote: @greediron said:
VP Pence just met with VP elect Pence and said the transition would be seamless.  Very classy, no turmoil, just keeping on helping the american people.

lol. 

There was a "seamless' transition back 4 yrs ago....cuz they were blown out.  

But immediately after the election, Biden proposed going after Flynn via the Logan Act, according to Strzok's notes.
An event that added fodder to the "Carter Page/George Papadopoulous/Steele Dossier) impetus to create a Special Counsel appointment.   

On Flynn:
"The first part of the notes makes little sense, but then the notes suggest these were comments made by VP (Biden), P (Obama) and D (FBI Director Comey):
Quote:
VP: “Logan Act”P: These are unusual timesVP: I have been on the intel committee for ten years and I never.P: Make sure you look at things - have the right people on it.P: Is there anything I shouldn’t be telling transition team?D: Flynn —> Kilysak calls but appear legit"
LNK

And when spying/sabotaging the incoming Trump Administration didn't work, they manufactured an Independent counsel to look at "Trump/Russia" collusion.  And when that failed, they impeached Trump on a perfectly legit phone call.  When that failed, the Coronavirus interrupting the terrific US economy, became the rallying issue. 
(Interspersed with "Soldiers are losers" (hoax), Charlottesville "good people' (hoax), etc, etc, etc)

Seamless/adult transition. LMAO.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@greediron said:

lol. 

But immediately after the election, Biden proposed going after Flynn via the Logan Act, according to Strzok's notes.
An event that added fodder to the "Carter Page/George Papadopoulous/Steele Dossier) impetus to create a Special Counsel appointment.   

On Flynn:
"The first part of the notes makes little sense, but then the notes suggest these were comments made by VP (Biden), P (Obama) and D (FBI Director Comey):
Quote:
VP: “Logan Act”P: These are unusual timesVP: I have been on the intel committee for ten years and I never.P: Make sure you look at things - have the right people on it.P: Is there anything I shouldn’t be telling transition team?D: Flynn —> Kilysak calls but appear legit"
LNK

And when spying/sabotaging the incoming Trump Administration didn't work, they manufactured an Independent counsel to look at "Trump/Russia" collusion.  And when that failed, they impeached Trump on a perfectly legit phone call.  When that failed, the Coronavirus interrupting the terrific US economy, became the rallying issue. 
(Interspersed with "Soldiers are losers" (hoax), Charlottesville "good people' (hoax), etc, etc, etc)

I see we are back to the Russia hoax. To some, nothing else matters when it comes to supporting Trump. The elections happened and Trump lost. Shouldn't you be helping find proof of "widespread voter fraud"? Anyway, Trump needs you. Please don't ignore him. He has debts to pay and needs your help.

https://twitter.com/mirandayaver/status/...5656367104

Maybe Flynn shouldn’t have been calling the Russian dilpomat suggesting lifting sanctions on Russia after they interfered with our election to help Trump win - when he wasn’t even part of the administration yet. 

Christ Almighty Savannah ... gloss over the fact he lied, he admitted he lied.  Dude is guilty as fuck, not to mention shady and a traitor.

When a Dem calls our sworn enemy telling then we won’t punish you for interfering in our election and you don’t care .... don’t fucking kid yourself, you’re not that stupid, just embarrassingly partisan.

And stop re-writing history:  a special counsel was formed by TRUMP’S OWN PARTY in response to him shit-canning the FBI Director after asking him to drop the case against Flynn.  GOP held all 3 branches, Dems didn’t do shit.  

Stop with your sad, pathetic lies.  

Ya’ll kinda snippy with winning the POTUS.  its a done deal, yes

You dont need to be snippy.

Smooth, seamless transition.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@greediron said:

lol. 

On Flynn:
Quote:
LNK

They were blown out?
In 2016 Trump won 304 electoral votes.
Biden as of right now is on track to win 306 electoral votes.

Well 5,000,000 votes actually but only 270 matter.