Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans fined

Thats a laugher for the team and the players.   With all thats at stake financially for the league and thats all that they come up with for a fine and think that will be a deterrent for other teams and players?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Thats a laugher for the team and the players.   With all thats at stake financially for the league and thats all that they come up with for a fine and think that will be a deterrent for other teams and players?
Literally exactly to a T what it's supposed to be: a deterrent. A reminder. That's all it is. And it's served it's purpose.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Literally exactly to a T what it's supposed to be: a deterrent. A reminder. That's all it is. And it's served it's purpose.
how is a slap on the wrist silly little fine like that supposed to be a deterrent in a billion dollar a year industry?  thats less than $15k per employee/player that tested positive as of Oct 8th.   15K wont deter many in this league that are making over twice that per game for the lowest paid players.

@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
how is a slap on the wrist silly little fine like that supposed to be a deterrent in a billion dollar a year industry?  thats less than $15k per employee/player that tested positive as of Oct 8th.   15K wont deter many in this league that are making over twice that per game for the lowest paid players.
As usual, you're just being difficult. And you know that. I'll repeat myself: it's a reminder for people to simply at least try to take this seriously. But we all know where you stand on this.

@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
As usual, you're just being difficult. And you know that. I'll repeat myself: it's a reminder for people to simply at least try to take this seriously. But we all know where you stand on this.
I'm being difficult,..  thats rich coming from you.  If you dont want to debate my position then don't,  but making it personal is just plain stupid.

@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I'm being difficult,..  thats rich coming from you.  If you dont want to debate my position then don't,  but making it personal is just plain stupid.
I'd gladly debate your position (and I just did explain to you twice) but - as usual - you'd probably just lock me out of the thread. 

There is not much of a consequence but I am not surprised. I wasn't expecting much though.

@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@KingBash said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I'd gladly debate your position (and I just did explain to you twice) but - as usual - you'd probably just lock me out of the thread. 
Lol, You explained nothing.  

As far as you getting locked out of threads,  thats on you and you know it.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
There is not much of a consequence but I am not surprised. I wasn't expecting much though.
Just like their fake concern for player safety,  its not about anything but protecting the shield.