Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump cultist deprogrammed, now liberal dem
Quote: @savannahskol said:
Btw,SCOTUS judge Clarence Thomas was born/raised in Savannah, Ga. 

Chocolate City.  Chocolate Mayor, Chocolate County Administrator.  Chocolate Chief of Police.    << for years.  

Savannah Ga is an area of relatively high-economic growth and we've needed a signature bridge being re-named, and many more than a few schools needing to be named.  
"Clarence Thomas" bridge/school....never considered.  Wrong "stripe", apparently.  Even tho a native son, who has done extraordinarily well. 

Sad, dontcha think?  
Are you drunk?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@savannahskol said:
Btw,SCOTUS judge Clarence Thomas was born/raised in Savannah, Ga. 

Chocolate City.  Chocolate Mayor, Chocolate County Administrator.  Chocolate Chief of Police.    << for years.  

Savannah Ga is an area of relatively high-economic growth and we've needed a signature bridge being re-named, and many more than a few schools needing to be named.  
"Clarence Thomas" bridge/school....never considered.  Wrong "stripe", apparently.  Even tho a native son, who has done extraordinarily well. 

Sad, dontcha think?  
Are you drunk?
Just a glass of wine with my dinner, Occifer.  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@mblack said:
@AGRforever said:
When Biden is president and you guys dont have a bogeyman to blame all your problems on...what are you going to do?
Let me rephrase that...

When (and if) Biden becomes president and people have problems they should blame Biden and hopefully Biden will own it (as opposed to what has been going on the past 4 years) . People should:
  1. Not blindly support Biden and pass the blame to others in other to protect Biden (like the Trump supporters are doing) but instead hold him accountable.
  2. Expect Biden to own up to the problems as President and not to blame someone else  (like Trump has been doing on Obama and everyone else but him)
#2 lololololollololoollllolol. Did you miss the Obama presidency?  If I had a nickel for every time he blamed Bush for something I could singlehandedly pay for the corona virus. 
Where does the truth fit in? Is that a factor at all? For example, which president would be telling the truth and which one would be lying if he said "I inherited a struggling economy." 

We know Obama probably said this because he actually did inherit a struggling economy. He inherited, in fact, the worst economy in 80 years. What's funny is that Trump has also said this, which everyone knows is nonsense. 

I know we live in a post-truth world, but facts matter. 

@mblack said:
@AGRforever said:
@mblack said:
@AGRforever said:
When Biden is president and you guys dont have a bogeyman to blame all your problems on...what are you going to do?
Let me rephrase that...

When (and if) Biden becomes president and people have problems they should blame Biden and hopefully Biden will own it (as opposed to what has been going on the past 4 years) . People should:
  1. Not blindly support Biden and pass the blame to others in other to protect Biden (like the Trump supporters are doing) but instead hold him accountable.
  2. Expect Biden to own up to the problems as President and not to blame someone else  (like Trump has been doing on Obama and everyone else but him)
#2 lololololollololoollllolol. Did you miss the Obama presidency?  If I had a nickel for every time he blamed Bush for something I could singlehandedly pay for the corona virus. 
Another Trump fan parlaying vague statements that can't be quantified nor meaningfully discussed to score cheap points. I see you "ignored" point #1. Speaking of, name one thing Trump has not blamed someone else for? I'll wait.
Oh haven't you heard? He's not a Trump fan. *L*
Trump is anything but a fiscal conservative. Not my cup of tea. 

@AGRforever said:
@mblack said:
@AGRforever said:
Let me rephrase that...

Where does the truth fit in? Is that a factor at all? For example, which president would be telling the truth and which one would be lying if he said "I inherited a struggling economy." 

We know Obama probably said this because he actually did inherit a struggling economy. He inherited, in fact, the worst economy in 80 years. What's funny is that Trump has also said this, which everyone knows is nonsense. 

Ive gone over this so many times and Obama supporters wont hear it but the amount of money put into the economy to keep it going during the Obama presidency is stagering. They didnt stop quantitative end until late 2014.  Then waited till the lameduck session to start quantitative shrinking. The Fed removed about $2.5T in the first two years of the Trump presidency. For the economy to have done what it did those years speak to how strong it was. 

Now we’ll see what the Fed does in the post Trump era.  It will be interesting. 

Are you talking about quantitative easing, the Feds buying bonds?  Yeah there were three rounds of it post 2009, so?

Quote: @AGRforever said:

@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@mblack said:
@AGRforever said:
Let me rephrase that...

Ive gone over this so many times and Obama supporters wont hear it but the amount of money put into the economy to keep it going during the Obama presidency is stagering. They didnt stop quantitative end until late 2014.  Then waited till the lameduck session to start quantitative shrinking. The Fed removed about $2.5T in the first two years of the Trump presidency. For the economy to have done what it did those years speak to how strong it was. 

Now we’ll see what the Fed does in the post Trump era.  It will be interesting. 
Why was it that Obama spent so much money do ya think? Was there any particular economic reason behind it or did he just like spending money for the hell of it? Let me know also if you want a breakdown of every president's contribution to the debt in terms of percentage in the last 40 years. And, more importantly, the economic justification for each, which is the only way you can legitimately compare one apple to another.