Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: COVID at the Falcons facility
I'm slow, it took me till not very long-ago (when all that D salary walked) to realize the best of what Zimmsu could do with that D was lose in CG's. 

The journey was fun, MN Miracle, winning the NFC crown in Lamblow in 2015, Rudolph catch vs Saints etc. 

No shame in that. Zimmer went as far as his predecessors did, more than some of em. 

But I feel strongly the best teams Zimmer could field are behind him now. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I'm slow, it took me till not very long-ago (when all that D salary walked) to realize the best of what Zimmsu could do with that D was lose in CG's. 

The journey was fun, MN Miracle, winning the NFC crown in Lamblow in 2015, Rudolph catch vs Saints etc. 

No shame in that. Zimmer went as far as his predecessors did, more than some of em. 

But I feel strongly the best teams Zimmer could field are behind him now. 
I think a lot of what he accomplished was on defense and that D was built with a lot of draft collateral.

@PurpleCrush said:
It's all set-up so we can play the 10th anniversary Tuesday night game. Where's Joe Webb when we need him?
Forget Joe Webb, we need to suit-up this guy for a 10th year anniversary:

[Image: 526660896bb3f7614a05924e?width=1100&form...&auto=webp]
Jimmy Crickets....I think I saw one of his passes sail over my house just now.

Why do I have a growing feeling we wont be playing this weekend???

[Image: aly2ot3rc3wu.jpg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
not true.... if we get a forfeited win,  that will push us further down the draft board which after a 1-4 start is about as bad a loss as you can get.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
not true.... if we get a forfeited win,  that will push us further down the draft board which after a 1-4 start is about as bad a loss as you can get.
I know. I saw this on Twitter and thought it was funny. That would royally suck.

@PurpleCrush said:
It's all set-up so we can play the 10th anniversary Tuesday night game. Where's Joe Webb when we need him?
Forget Joe Webb, we need to suit-up this guy for a 10th year anniversary:

[Image: 526660896bb3f7614a05924e?width=1100&form...&auto=webp]
I have NEVER laughed so hard during a football game. At some point, you just had to accept the utter futility and roll with it.   I was still carrying some residual 41-0 hate in my heart at the time but I had to let it go during that game.

Between that and this pic.... whoooo.... LOL.

[Image: 1-2048X1219.jpg]