Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: COVID at the Falcons facility

NOOOO, we CANNOT let the Falcons forfeit.  Its our chance to tank on the line!!!

It's all set-up so we can play the 10th anniversary Tuesday night game. Where's Joe Webb when we need him?

Oh fer *#$* sake. Half of my 1st place fantasy team is in this game. Ridley, Thielen, Gurley...and I picked up Cousins to stream after Dak went down. 

Apparently it's just one player who's been placed on the Covid list, with a staffer testing positive today. No changes as far as date/time for the game.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
Apparently it's just one player who's been placed on the Covid list, with a staffer testing positive today. No changes as far as date/time for the game.
It should be manageable: They'll test everyone before they get on the plane to Minneapolis. 

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
It's all set-up so we can play the 10th anniversary Tuesday night game. Where's Joe Webb when we need him?
Forget Joe Webb, we need to suit-up this guy for a 10th year anniversary:

[Image: 526660896bb3f7614a05924e?width=1100&form...&auto=webp]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@PurpleCrush said:

[Image: 526660896bb3f7614a05924e?width=1100&form...&auto=webp]
so you are firmly in the the TANK FOR TREVOR campaign now?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@PurpleCrush said:

I wouldn't say firmly, but I dont think this team will finish with more than 5 or 6 wins.

Look, if we're going to suck, do it enough to get one of those franchise ceiling QB's next year. 

I am ready to move on soon from this staff, QB and system. I'm getting antsy. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@PurpleCrush said:

I wouldn't say firmly, but I dont think this team will finish with more than 5 or 6 wins.

Look, if we're going to suck, do it enough to get one of those franchise ceiling QB's next year. 

I am ready to move on soon from this staff, QB and system. I'm getting antsy. 
welcome the band wagon,  I've got a nice comfy spot for you.

I know it could be worse,  and I know that we've had it pretty good compared to some franchises,  but when I get the feeling of stagnation I get really antsy myself and I have felt this team has stagnated for a couple years now.