Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Taxes: Long-Concealed Records Show Chronic Losses and Years of Tax Avoidance
Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Nichelle said:
Come on... it didn't last long because the news cycle in the Trump administration lasts about 45 minutes. Trump behaved like a toddler during the debate. The world is still discovering who became infected with the coronavirus during a super spreader event at the White House. The president of the United States just went 'home' after spending 3 nights in the hospital. 

just never mind...
Mike laughed at me and you gave up (just never mind). 

Good on you to know when you've been out-manu(v)red.  Smile 
Under almost any other circumstances, this would still be in the news cycle. But since the 'leader of the free world' just left the hospital after carelessly being in the middle of a covid party, yet learned nothing, this is now like arguing over what was on the lunch menu on the Titanic. 'Never mind' is because you're an adult and are aware of the course of events since the tax information was released. 

Quote: @Nichelle said:

Under almost any other circumstances, this would still be in the news cycle. But since the 'leader of the free world' just left the hospital after carelessly being in the middle of a covid party, yet learned nothing, this is now like arguing over what was on the lunch menu on the Titanic. 
so....this is "the end"? 

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMlQEWEg2Q&feature=emb_logo

We're re-arranging the deck-chairs on the Titanic?  CUZ Trump survived? 

Perhaps your overly (AGAIN) hyperbolic? 

Is that edgy shoe horning of the word manure supposed to be stuck into the word Maneuvered?

That’s some wicked sharp wit right there!

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Is that edgy shoe horning of the word manure supposed to be stuck into the word Maneuvered?

That’s some wicked sharp wit right there!
Yep. 
Pardon me for injecting a little self-deprecating humor. 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Nichelle said:

Under almost any other circumstances, this would still be in the news cycle. But since the 'leader of the free world' just left the hospital after carelessly being in the middle of a covid party, yet learned nothing, this is now like arguing over what was on the lunch menu on the Titanic. 
so....this is "the end"? 

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMlQEWEg2Q&feature=emb_logo

We're re-arranging the deck-chairs on the Titanic?  CUZ Trump survived? 

Perhaps your overly (AGAIN) hyperbolic? 
Not at all. In this analogy, the titanic is Trump and his 'leadership'. The dead? 200K so far.

Enough is enough.

Things seem to have slowed down a bit for "them" to come out of hiding.
The best they got..... "See? It did not last long".
Now watch then try insanely stupid comparisons and beyond abstract hypothetical gibberish to normalize what is not remotely conceivable by anyone with any decency. 

The new talking point is that Biden doesn’t have first habd knowledge of the virus (meaning getting sick) so he can’t do the job. Which is some seriously hilarious shit.

Trump already understood this stuff tho, cuz his uncle taught at MIT and doctors were amazed how he knows all about diseases:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maybe-i-have-a-natural-ability-trump-plays-medical-expert-on-coronavirus-by-second-guessing-the-professionals/2020/03/06/3ee0574c-5ffb-11ea-9055-5fa12981bbbf_story.html?outputType=amp

“I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump boasted to reporters during a tour of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, where he met with actual doctors and scientists who are feverishly scrambling to contain and combat the deadly illness. Citing a “great, super-genius uncle” who taught at MIT, Trump professed that it must run in the family genes.
“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah you have a natural ability for spreading infection because you’re a colossal dumbass.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”
He's already proven how smart he is. Lest we forget: Person, Woman, Man, Camera....shit I never can remember the rest. If only I had a great, super-genius uncle who taught at MTV.