Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it make a sound?
....if nobody cares or remembers it was even on? I wasn't even aware this happened, lol.

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/stanl...mpionship/

The fact we have this much sports going on at one time is unprecedented. 

I still hate the Stars, so congrats to Tampa.  I just find it unbelievable Florida teams can win the Cup, but not one in the state of hockey, Minnesota.

I thought you were talking about the NBA?
Personally I am into hockey and I enjoyed the series , followed the stars after my team (winnipeg jets) was out of it. Toughest and most intense playoffs you can watch in sports. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
Personally I am into hockey and I enjoyed the series , followed the stars after my team (winnipeg jets) was out of it. Toughest and most intense playoffs you can watch in sports. 
Now you're talking about the NBA.

Been to a few free-ticket Avs games, but I haven't watched a hockey game on TV since the Miracle on Ice. I did watch much of the NBA playoffs and those were damn fun games to watch.  To each his own I guess. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
I agree!

The NHL games during the playoff's are terrific and intense. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@kmillard said:
Now you're talking about the NBA.

Been to a few free-ticket Avs games, but I haven't watched a hockey game on TV since the Miracle on Ice. I did watch much of the NBA playoffs and those were damn fun games to watch.  To each his own I guess. 
Maybe 30 years ago. I used to enjoy the NBA as well but 3 point rests and a 4-5 team league has no interest for me. To each his own as you say.