Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WFT dance squad

[Image: b90o07fcch5c.jpeg]
WTF’s are on the cutting edge now... 
Wink B)  

I'm surprised its not this considering how every corporation in America is OVERCOMPENSATING for lack of diversity in their pasts:

[Image: image.JPG]

The WTF Troy Aikman has never been more appropriate

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...78720?s=19
I'm sensing a little snarky retribution in this...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I'm sensing a little snarky retribution in this...
Yeah I think it's more about their own internal scandals and issues that lead to investigation. 

Ridiculous. Co-ed dance squad? Nobody wants to see that shit.  Talk about an organization that has totally caved under the PC idiots

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Ridiculous. Co-ed dance squad? Nobody wants to see that shit.  Talk about an organization that has totally caved under the PC idiots
Honestly, who gives a shit?  I never went to a football game to watch the cheerleaders.  Maybe some pervert preteen boy that doesn't have internet yet, but who else cares?  

[Image: tenor.gif]

Giiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeee...........meeeeeeee........aaaaahhhhhhh.....

"D"    clap, clap

Give me an

"I"    clap, clap

Give me a

"C"   clap, clap...

Quote: @greediron said:
@supafreak84 said:
Honestly, who gives a shit?  I never went to a football game to watch the cheerleaders.  Maybe some pervert preteen boy that doesn't have internet yet, but who else cares?  
Dudes at games getting their pictures taken with cheerleaders and dudes getting cheerleaders to autograph the cheerleader calendar.