Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, that sucked...
I guess Zim wanted the young corners to take their lumps today! Didn’t double team Adams at all to try & take him away, not enough extra pressure imo either, Rodgers could have knit a sweater out there! On the job training over trying to win?   Horseshit way to open the season...!   Rant over...  Confused

Quote: @JR44 said:
@purplefaithful said:

And that play call on 4th down by Kubiak? A downfield throw to WR #4?

Maybe that was KC improvising? In which case he should stop doing that. 
That was the worst overall play of the game, we had a chance to get back into the game.  Hadn't been moving the ball and instead of just going for the first we think we are going to hit a 40 yard pass?  That would be really disturbing if that is Cousins doing that, it does seem like we do that often since he has been here. 
I thought I'd read this explanation somewhere. I need to watch this one back. Here it is:

https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...50624?s=20

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Maybe we're tanking? I don't think they would be after Trevor Lawrence - hard to get #1 overall and Cousins isn't the problem - but maybe we're "Sucking for Sewell", as in Penei Sewell the Oregon OT who looks like the next Anthony Munoz.
Oh, what am I thinking - even if we had the #1 pick they would choose another CB.
Is this a serious comment? I really hope not because why would any team, ever, tank for an OL? It was a really bad week 1 and the defense was god awful. I really do not like Anthony Barr and would be all for trading him for Desmond King and then drafting #1 LB available in the draft. We need another LB that can cover and he cannot.
The offense will be fine, just need to figure out how to use Jefferson and Irv more

get ready for another three years of mediocrity. A coach as stubborn as Zimmer in this era of football? No thanks. This guy is way past his prime and we extended him.

Quote:

https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...50624?s=20
And this is why we will never win with Cousins, just has no head for the game, doesn't seem like a high football IQ.  You would think after all the years he has been playing he would know how to read a defense or at least take a pre-snap peek.  The safety was totally on him, never looked at how the defense was set up before snapping the ball.  And we signed up for 2 more years of this?!

Physically looked like a preseason, game.  2020 is going to be a disappointment for anyone judging week to week performance based on any previous expectations of normal team progress, this shit ain't what teams have been built for. This year presents whole new variable in the money ball statistical model of budget performance evaluations.  Who knows after it's said and done dynasty and contract will have to a whole new look.  Perhaps teams will value long term performers like Brady and Rivers differently than the potential of Mahomes and Watson, just a different multiplier .  

I don't understand on the 4th down play why  they didn't just try to get a first down? Sustain the drive and move the chains. Instead there was a deep ball that was incomplete. The safety and the interception though. Ugh.

I mean we blew up the D. what did yall expect?  We’re not going anywhere this year. I hope we play even more young players and figure out what we have. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I mean we blew up the D. what did yall expect?  We’re not going anywhere this year. I hope we play even more young players and figure out what we have. 
Cleveland deactivated today and I think Gladney didn't suit up either. Probably not a player more hurt by this shitshow of OTA and TC than Cleveland. 

Kubiak did very few 3 wr sets today, so Jefferson barely saw the field. The one catch I recall he showed some juice.

I'll bet they went heavy TE for running game and pass pro. Thats how much respect they have for the 3/4 D and personnel the Packers can put on the field. 

Starts at the LOS

Right and Left Guard  

3T and NT 

I'll still watch but I'm off the purple kool-aid-glue sniffing- Superbowl -pipe dream.

I've seen this before, and I know how it ends.