Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions for the year?
Prediction? Heartbreak.

There is a lot of uncertainty. Of course the OL is still an issue. Imagine that? I am irritated about Hunter but I thought he was going to miss time with the tweak comment and the I hope he'll play from Zimmer. Grrr. I am happy about Ngakoue. Not sure how the receiving corp will do without Diggs yet. There are a lot of unknowns on offense and defense. I am hoping for the best as always but we'll see what happens. It's either a total clusterfuck or they are right on the edge and squeak in to the playoffs and get eliminated. Nah they won a playoff game, maybe they get next level. Seriously it's going to be interesting to see how the young guys adapt to all the COVID changes. I hope everyone stays healthy and safe and stays away from Zimmer. 10 and 6.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
Prediction? Heartbreak.
lol, yep. That is one prediction we Viking's fans know is going to be 100 percent accurate regardless. 

[Image: GentleVariableApe-max-1mb.gif]

8-8.  6-10 if Hunter is out all year.  Football starts with line play and we are weak on both sides.   The rest of the skill players on both sides are decent if unproven in some cases but losing more than winning at the line of scrimmage is the problem.