Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PurpleMember was that you?
Quote: @StickyBun said:
Have you guys taken a gander at the 'other' board (not Proud's)? The top 13 threads are political. Zero football being discussed. Crazy rants and propaganda. 

[Image: Nuts.htm.jpg]

......if it's the board I stumbled upon I think it's called QanonVikes.................. Wink

Have you guys taken a gander at the 'other' board (not Proud's)? The top 13 threads are political. Zero football being discussed. Crazy rants and propaganda. 

Saw that as well, a total mess...

Why do you continue to post on that board under a different name?

Quote: @Greylock said:
@StickyBun said:

A Greylock sighting 

Quote: @Greylock said:
@StickyBun said:

Its rare now that I post but I'm DoogieHowser over there! Does that bother you? I doubt it bothers you as much as this:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2986...initiative