...it's weird,no?....

Quote: @PurpleMember said:
@Vikergirl said:
[Image: cykttz6o6nvi.jpg]

...it's weird,no?....
It's totally bizarre.

Quote: @PurpleMember said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Right on, thought you were lost into the oblivion of the internet ... welcome back dude

.... been prolly 5 years... lotta nonsense goin on back then n just got tired of it all... at first glance the place seems a little more laid back and "focused" Wink ....

Any Derby pics?  

PT went offline at around this time of the year last year. A couple guys set up their own boards after that, but it seems as only Proudhorns board (which he set up in Sep 2017 after he left PT) ist still somewhat alive. 

Great to see you PM! Stick around to see how many jokes we can make about "If I die, I die" and our OL this Sunday...

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@PurpleMember said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Right on, thought you were lost into the oblivion of the internet ... welcome back dude

.... been prolly 5 years... lotta nonsense goin on back then n just got tired of it all... at first glance the place seems a little more laid back and "focused" Wink ....

Any Derby pics?  

.....none worth posting....I rolled on a few things post race with the iPhone...but.. no way to upload those here... to say it was odd would be an understatement ....it was my 25th consecutive Derby and probably easiest one I've ever worked....

Have you guys taken a gander at the 'other' board (not Proud's)? The top 13 threads are political. Zero football being discussed. Crazy rants and propaganda. 

[Image: Nuts.htm.jpg]

Welcome back, PM and GermanVike!

Thanks, but I've never been away, I just haven't been posting very much Wink

But I'm still a daily reader Smile

My 'main football board' is a German one, since I am, well, German  B)