Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PurpleMember was that you?
I thought I saw your name in a thread and just wanted to see if it is who I thought it was. If so, welcome back. If not, welcome.

....'tis I....  just stumbled across one of the "other" Vike sites... saw a thread that mentioned that PT was gone... and I got curious about whether my account/password still worked here.....

Quote: @PurpleMember said:
....'tis I....  just stumbled across one of the "other" Vike sites... saw a thread that mentioned that PT was gone... and I got curious about whether my account/password still worked here.....
Hey man! I quoted you in the other thread and didn't even realize. How u doing? 

Right on, thought you were lost into the oblivion of the internet ... welcome back dude

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@PurpleMember said:

... eatin', sleepin'... watchin' the world go by... sleepin'....lil more eatin'...

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@PurpleMember said:

Did PT finally self-destructed?

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Right on, thought you were lost into the oblivion of the internet ... welcome back dude

.... been prolly 5 years... lotta nonsense goin on back then n just got tired of it all... at first glance the place seems a little more laid back and "focused" Wink ....

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@StickyBun said:
@PurpleMember said:

....I couldn't find it.... but... I didn't look that hard either..... :p

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Straight cash Homie! 

Quote: @PurpleMember said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@StickyBun said:
@PurpleMember said:

....I couldn't find it.... but... I didn't look that hard either..... :p
I Checked, Game Over.

20 years of  service down the drain, and we didn't even get key chains.......wth?