• DE Stacy Keely
  • C Jake Lacina
  • LB Blake Lynch
  • S Josh Metellus
  • DT David Moa
  • S Steven Parker
  • QB Nate Stanley
  • DE Anthony Zettel
Other movesDE Kenny Willekes (placed on Injured Reserve)
I guess we’re in the market for safeties... Wink

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2020/9/2/21419083/minnesota-vikings-2020-roster-cut-tracker

Nate Stanley and Jake Browning..

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Nate Stanley and Jake Browning..

The Strib reports that they’d like to add both to the Practice Squad...

hope we dont lose Hollins  should cut taje or bebe

Aviante Collins, Brett Jones, Steven Parker, & Alexander Hollins stand out. Collins may have been the odd man out since he could never stay healthy. Jones was always viewed as solid depth, who didn't get on the field even when our OLs were terrible. Parker is a bit of a surprise, since he at least has some experience at safety and Hollins seems to be a WR they like, but I assume that KJ Osborne must have made the roster as a return. I am curious if they are moving any of their corners over to safety maybe someone like Harrison Hand?

There are still seem players on the roster who seem a bit surprising, so it seems like there will be a few waiver wire moves & likely trying to sneak some guys onto the PS. Waivers will be really interesting given how much less info is available on players compared to a normal preseason.

How does Ameer Abdullah keep staying on the roster? He must be the new Sherels that just keeps hanging on a thread because of special teams.

I guess they will look at waiver wire for safety depth..........

Quote: @Tyr said:
How does Ameer Abdullah keep staying on the roster? He must be the new Sherels that just keeps hanging on a thread because of special teams.
That's exactly it. There is no established punt returner. The fact that Abdullah is being designated for that spot is concerning. It was crazy to see Theilen and Hughes back there. 

Add: 
  • CB Nevelle Clarke
5 moves to go...  Smile