Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFLN added to Youtube TV (+ Redzone option)
Boom! Just announced today and it's already live on there, included in the base price. Pretty nice.
They also just announced that for $11/mo, you can get NFL Redzone during the season. This package also includes Fox College Sports, TVG, and some soccer stuff I'm not into.
So if you're already a subscriber like me... merry christmas!
For those who don't know- Youtube TV is $65/mo, has most channels you'd want, and has unlimited DVR. I pay $50/mo for internet and then the $65. So $115/mo total. For me that's a better option than cable, but it may not be for everyone.
(No I don't work for youtube tv, I just like it and am happy about NFLN. Thank you Google. Years of giving you my personal data, interests, and whereabouts has finally paid off)

That's good news! Was not a subscriber, but only because they didn't have NFLN. 

Great news.

I switched earlier this year with Amazon Fire stick and Youtube TV.

Now if only we could stream Sunday Ticket without having to go through DirecTV.

I've been tempted to move from Dish/DVR to youtube tv now that we have Apple TV 4k box.

Our TV doesnt go on till 8:00 at night, we don't sit in front of it too much anymore. But with the new tech and access to  Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney + and Smithsonian App?  I'm like a pig in poopie. 

Dish cut my bill way down too when I threatened to move...We're sticking with them for now, but I think its just a matter of time. 

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
This will be my first year without Sunday Ticket since 1997. Got a sports bar just down the road with the Sunday Ticket, so we'll go there when we have to.

Ooooooooooooh this is very good news. Now if only they started carrying Fox Sports North in my area again

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:
@PurpleCrush said:
This will be my first year without Sunday Ticket since 1997. Got a sports bar just down the road with the Sunday Ticket, so we'll go there when we have to.

It's beginning to look like I'll be in the same boat as you, except I don't have a bar that I can go to watch the games. This means I'll have to watch bits and pieces on RedZone. I've had friends tell me of online sites that provide the games, but I'm not sure how good the quality is nor do I think I want to go through all that. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Boom! Just announced today and it's already live on there, included in the base price. Pretty nice.
They also just announced that for $11/mo, you can get NFL Redzone during the season. This package also includes Fox College Sports, TVG, and some soccer stuff I'm not into.
So if you're already a subscriber like me... merry christmas!
For those who don't know- Youtube TV is $65/mo, has most channels you'd want, and has unlimited DVR. I pay $50/mo for internet and then the $65. So $115/mo total. For me that's a better option than cable, but it may not be for everyone.
(No I don't work for youtube tv, I just like it and am happy about NFLN. Thank you Google. Years of giving you my personal data, interests, and whereabouts has finally paid off)
I got the email today to - it's a nice addition.  The other nice thing about YouTubeTV is it's the only "live" streaming service that will allow you to use the same subscription at another location.  I just had the internet installed at the lake cabin where we have a Roku TV.  I installed the YouTubeTV ap on the TV, and logged in to my home YouTubeTV account and everything works just fine for the very same $65 price.  That's not the case with Hulu, Sling, or any of the "live" TV streaming services; they would make you purchase another subscription.  Anything I record at home I can watch at the cabin.

Yeah YouTube TV is my favorite of the different options so far. I tried Sling, Roku and Fubo. I have a tv with chrome cast. But now with the smart tv in the living room, all is good.